Imagine- Chris Manwana Pt.1

An: Since there's so many Troy& Nick imagines, I felt like I should do a Chris image!

( 1065 words)

Imagine before the breakout happened, everyone's life's being pretty much normal except yours

Your life before the breakout and before people had risen from the dead, was pretty shit. You had a horrible home life, and you really had no friends because of the fact that every friend of yours had pretty much disappointed you or screwed you over in some way.

Going to high-school was either laid back, or boring as hell. You really never know what you are going to get at the end of the day.
You loved learning but except Math, you hated math...
Oh and you hated taking tests because you either barley pass or fail completely, making you feel like a complete idiot.

Oh and life had decided to give you a gift when you started middle school; Depression. Even if your life wasn't fucked up already...

So your life wasn't really ever perfect, and you basically hated yourself. But that wasn't until you met Chris Manwana.

Chris didn't go to same school as you, nor did you both really get to hang out. So how did you actually meet then? Well you two got stuck sitting in a random crowded bus, on your way home from school.

The thing is when you really got the chance to get to know Christopher, you realized that your life wasn't the only fucked up on. You weren't alone anymore. And sooner or later you'd both were like each other's diary's, and actually got one another's problems, and felt bad for one another.

You both exchanged phone numbers, then soon enough, addresses. Although you never really gotten the chance to ever hang out at each other's places.

He was your only friend. Your only 'pro' at the end of the day, even if it was shitty. He was the only thing keeping you happy and getting through the day.

Weekends weren't as boring as weekdays. You helped at your local animal shelter, then hanged out in the library, before going home, entering your room, and FaceTiming Chris the rest of your day.

But the day Chris didn't pick up your call when you got home, made you a bit disappointed. You mostly likely thought he was busy so you went to grab a quick snack from the kitchen.
••••

" Y/N! C-could you give me a damn beer from the F-Fridge, daughter of mine." You heard your drunk father slur from the living room as he continued to play on your Xbox.

You don't respond, and immediately roll your eyes to yourself.

"Get the damn beer yourself, piece of shit.." You thought to yourself but never actually said to your father.

If you did, he would end up beating you, and you didn't want that.

As you grabbed a bag of Cheez-it's from the pantry, before opening the fridge and grabbing a beer for your worthless drunk of a father.

But before you gave it to him, you shook it a little before handing the alcohol to him. As you quickly walk into your room, you heard yelling. You couldn't help but smirk to yourself...

"You are brilliant Y/N" You thought to yourself before locking the door, and before you knew it, the screaming began. You then watch your father then punching your door.

You then sat down on your bed with a smirk and watched your door shake as it was getting punched...

" YOU LITTLE BITCH"
" I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!"
" I WILL STRANGLE YOU!"

You all heard these comments before, never the less cared what he would do. Maybe you could finally get out of this hell hole.
" KILL YOURSELF!"
" NAH! YOU KNOW WHAT? ILL PUT A BULLET THREW YOUR FUCKING SKULL INSTEAD!"  He then comments still continuing to pound on the door.

This made you freeze in place, as you heard his death threat towards you. He's never told you to die or anything like that, maybe he had a point? Maybe you should...

But your thoughts were broken when you saw your fathers fist actually punch a hole in your door making you scream.

You immediately got up, and shoved your desk in front of your door to keep the door closed.

You then waist no time to grab your backpack, couple of bucks that were laying around, your phone, hoodie, and Chris's address.

That was the only place you thought you could go, or stay for awhile. You then jump out of your window just in time, as you saw your door break down.

You then hoped your fence, then bolted it down couple of blocks. Before you knew it, it was already pitch black out, and you were currently hiding in a bush, waiting for your Uber.

As it arrived, You gave her the address and told her the situation that you were in since she was wondering why you were out so late. Luckily for you, I only had to pay her a five for the long car ride.

As you got out of her car, it was around 2 in the morning. You thanked her, and gave her five stars on the Uber app before proceeding looking around the outside of the house.

You didn't want to wake Chris's mother at this time, so you texted Chris. But there was no answer for at least ten minutes. Impatiently, you called his cell a couple of times before finally he decides to pick up.

" What do you want?" Chris asks me through the phone in a groggy and with an annoyed tone. I felt so bad, maybe I shouldn't of come...
" Chris? I'm so sorry but c-could you go outside?" You ask with sadness creeping up in your voice because how tired and upset you were.

" W-what? why? Are you here or something?" He asks confused as you heard through the phone his foot steps. You then hanged up and waited at the door step, looking down at the floor in embarrassment.

As the door opened, you looked up and saw Chris in a hoodie, and in his long loose pajama pants.  His hair was everywhere and you could tell he was very tired and just shocked that I was here.

" Y/N why are you here? Is everything okay?"He asks with a worried expression as I look at him with teary eyes and shake my head.

" No." I say as I began to cry.
" Hey, hey, it's okay." He says in a shushed tone as he then immediately pulls me in for a hug.