Gif Imagine~ Nick Clark

Imagine that you went over to the Clark residence and caught Nick in another one of his lies again

Imagine that you went over to the Clark residence and caught Nick in another one of his lies again. Instead of you being mad at him this time, you just got all sad and emotional.

" Nick don't lie to me." You plead as you stare at him, knowing you heard and knew that he was using drugs, and taking to Gloria again.

" I'm not." He says shaking his head. All you could do was glare at your best friend, usually you would've beat his ass right there and then, but this time you started to cry.

" Don't lie to me, id rather hear the truth." You say, staring at him laying down on the couch, staring over at me. Tears begin to fill your eyes.

" Im sorry." Is all he says looking away from your direction, not wanting to see you all emotional. You continued to look at your best friend in sadness, you knew he most likely would never stop abusing drugs, and probably wake up finding out that he has overdosed, one day. And you knew that you didn't ever want to hear that.

" I love you Nick, all I ever wanted you was to stop killing yourself." You said in a low voice making him look up to you with sad eyes. You then walked out of the house, and walk down the street crying.

(An: Schools been stressing me out lately! & in soooo srry for this gif imagine being up late! 5 more weeks of school 🙌🏻)