Gif imagine- Alicia Clark

An: FELT LIKE UPDATING TONIGHT! 💕

Imagine Alicia catching you sneaking out to meet with Troy, and confronting you about it

I was currently laughing along with Troy while walking back to the cabin that I share with the Clark Family. I haven't told anyone, especially Alicia about my current relationship with Troy. I only kept it a secret because Madison and Alicia didn't trust or despised Troy overall.

Troy and I both kinda kept everything a secret, and would sneak out to meet one another outside of my cabin every night.

After kissing Troy goodnight, I then entered my cabin quietly, and slowly closed the door behind me. While walking to my bunk I saw Alicia staring at me with her arms crossed.

Shit.

" Where have you been?" She asks raising her one eyebrow making my heart skip a beat.
" I went out for a walk, needed some fresh air." I say before slowly walking passed her and sitting on my bunk, facing her.
" Every night?" She asks questioning me.
" Yeah." I say as more as a question before looking over at Nick laying down on top of the bunk, staring down at the two of us.
" Alone?" She asks again causing me to roll my eyes.
" What's with the questions?" I ask causing her to stare down bullets at me, before tensing up.
" Answer my question Y/N!" My best friend raises her voice to me, only to be taken back a bit.
" I'm alone." I lie as she shakes her head before throwing her arms around like a mad woman while screaming at me.
" You are lying to me! I know you've been out with Troy! I warned you about him multiple times, and yet you still do what ever you want! He's going to get you killed!" She goes off yelling only causing to Nick to climb down his bunk just Incase things got out of hand.

" I only lied because of how you would end up reacting like this! I'm a big girl, and I can handle myself! And what's the deal? You are dating his brother!" I tell off to my best friend causing her to sarcastically laugh.
" He killed many innocent people Y/N; Unlike Jake. Remember that! " She screams at me as then her mom steps in and tries to calm her down.
" You think I know that? I'm trying to help him get better! I'm trying to fix him! And everyone hating on him is making it harder to do so!" I yell now, only to throw my arms around as well.
" It's not time to be his anchor! You are protecting and supporting a murderer! And soon he will kill you or get you killed somehow!" She screams only causing me to shake my head while putting my hands in my face, sighing. I then looked at the three before walking towards the cabin door calmly.

" Where you going?!" She asks yelling towards to me as I held the door handle.
" Leaving to go to the murderer's house, since my own best friend clearly doesn't want me here." I spat sarcastically to the girl before exiting the cabin, and slamming the door.