Gif Imagine- Nick Clark

(An: Sorry it's been long! Hope y'all had a good Merry Christmas! Won't upload a lot until the next season of FTWD comes on....)

Imagine Nick pressuring you & Troy, into taking some drugs with him

" No." You told your best friend with a stern voice before taking a drink of your flat Pepsi soda.
" Come on, Y/N! —You need to live a little, this will probably be the last time you ever get to experience the high life!" Nick says smirking towards his friend and looking over at Troy waiting for his answer. You then watch the blonde boy take one before drinking it down with his own soda. You beloved that the boy either did it to satisfy Nick or he owed him in a way.

" See, Y/N! Don't be a party pooper." Nick tells you as you shrug your shoulder and give him a sarcastic and fake smile his way.
" Guess I am then." You tell Nick as he then rolls his eyes before burping.
" Look it's a safe place that's blocking us from the infected, and we'll take care of each other." Nick tells you, only for you to sigh in defeat and look down at the four pills that Nick stole or bought from this sketchy place.

" Whatever, I'm only doing this to shut your mouth." You told Nick as you took two pills at once while chugging it down with the un-satisfying drink the waitress brought you.

" That's my girl!" Nick cheer you on as it then grew quiet as Troy and Nick started taking the rest of their own pills.

" So she does it kick in?" You ask.