Gif imagine- The BroAmigos

Imagine being in the truck with Chris, Travis, Brandon, Derek, and James

You all were driving to somewhere unknown, somewhere new. You didn't trust any of the boys, and felt very uncomfortable when around them. But yet, you and Travis had too keep Chris happy.

We decided to stop, and take a bathroom break. But you couldn't, since it was out in the open, with no bushes or trees to hide behind. At this moment, you cursed to yourself for being a girl. Luckily you didn't have to go, and it wasn't your time of the month.

So you decided to stay seated in the back of the truck, with Travis.
" You don't have to go?" Travis asks you.
" Not now, no. And if I even did have to go, there wouldn't really be anywhere to hide behind." You tell him, as he nods understanding and scoots off of the back of the truck.
" Then I'll take this opportunity to do so." He says before walking away. You sigh, and turn to the back window, looking at the three boys laughing about something.

You knocked on the back window, catching they're attention, and watch Chris pull the window down so you could talk.
" Could we later on, find an actual place for me to pee, in peace." You ask the guys, giving James, the current driver a sarcastic smile causing the three boys laugh.
" In peace?" Derek asks you, still laughing causing my eyes to roll in annoyance.

" Yeah, I'm not really comfortable with four guys, staring at me while I go to the bathroom." You say causing Chris to shake his head, smiling at you.

" No one is going to stare at you, while you are going to the bathroom." Chris tells you, trying to convince you that you'll be fine. But you weren't falling for that since these boys were very hormonal and rude teenagers.

" Like I'm going to trust a group of hormonal teenage boys." You say as they smirk at you, and nod still laughing like complete idiots.

" Hey Idiots! So is that a yes?"  You ask getting snappy & sassy.

" Yes! Jeez --are you on your period or something?" James asks as you immediately smack him beside his head, and watch the other boys laugh again causing you to just to sigh and turn to see Travis climbing back in.
" They are bullying me, especially James." You say, pouting like a child. Travis immediately turns to a buch of laughing boys, and smile before telling them all to 'knock it off'.