Gif Imagine~ Chris Manwana

Imagine Travis asks you to go find his son, so you grab a random pink bike cruiser off the floor and go on a joy ride as you find Chris

You rode the bike around the block and saw somebody laying on top of a car staring at the blue sky. You soon realize that, the somebody was Chris.

" Is that your bike?" Chris asks you, as you rode closer to him.
" I'll ask the questions here." You state as you stare at the boy, wondering why he's out here.

" Why are you out here? Your dad wanted me to go look for you."  You tell him as he just sits up and rolls his eyes at you.
" Because I need to get away from my dad. Look I don't need a baby sitter." Chris tells you with attitude and jumps off the car walking past you.

You just follow behind him riding on your bike.
" Look I'm not making you go back there, nor I'm not telling you what to do. So I suggest you drop your attitude." You spat at him as you past by him on your bike.

" So why are you still here?" He spats back at you with his damn attitude again.
" Because I want to show you something!" You yell back at him as you do a cool trick on the bike before riding over to a large house.

You then jump off your bike and see Chris walking over to you with a confused look on his face.

" Come on, let's go inside." You tell him as you look under the mat for the key.

" Your crazy; what if they come back?" He tells you as you then pick up the key and unlock the door and look over at Chris.

" They won't. Come on, or do you want to go back to Madison's?" I ask raising my eyebrow at him,

" Alright chill, I'm coming."