Gif imagine ~ Chris Manwana

Imagine you were lost down town, and you started to panic because people were burning shit down and started fighting with people

Imagine you were lost down town, and you started to panic because people were burning shit down and started fighting with people. You then saw a family go into a barber shop to hide and so you immediately ran across the street to try to talk to them, and beg them to let you stay for awhile.

You started banging on the metal large plate that was covering the store. No one answered for awhile, and everything around you was getting worse.

" Please! I have no one! I'm lost! And scared!" You yell begging and banging on the metal.
You then see someone looking threw the metal slits and you started yelling louder trying to get the persons attention.

" Please!" You beg as you stare at the persons eyes almost in tears. You then notice the person was looking back and forth deciding if they should or not. Your heart stopped when the person disappeared and you started to cry.

You then look over to see someone grab your arm and yank you into the barber shop.
" Chris! Do not do that! I told you to ignore her!" You heard a male voice say. You immediately looked over to a boy with long hair looking at the frustrated man.

" Dad! She had no where to go!" He yells at his father defending you. You then watched the large group of adults then stare at you.

" Thank you so much." You whisper and hug then boy. You then felt him hug you back and once we broke away, you introduced yourself to everyone.

Before you knew it, this was going to be your group to survive this zombie infected apocalypse.