Gif Imagine- Alyica Debnam Carey

( An: Last imagine for tonight 💕)

Imagine Alycia and you were on Talking dead, and she accidentally said something about your crush on Daniel

" So are we going to see your character, develop any feelings towards anyone? Troy?" Chris Harrison asks you, causing you to smile thinking about the scenes that you recently filmed with Daniel.

" maybe ." You say to Chris smiling causing the the crowd to cheer/Hoot. You then feel Alycia nudge your shoulder, winking at you.

" What was that about?" Chris says as he clearly saw Alycia nudging you. You immediately playfully roll your eyes at your best friend before shaking your head.

" Nothing!" You say a little louder than usual as you look back at Alycia with a ' I swear if you say or do anything more, I'll chop your head off' glare. Then she looks away trying to hold in her smile & laughter; failing miserably.

Chris than catches on by smirking and nodding his head a bit.
" I see." He comments making the crowd whistle and holler.

" I swear to god, if he sees this Alycia, I promise to throw you in the pit." You say smiling over at her which who started laughing with the crowd, thinking I was playing around from my comment.