Gif Imagine- Troy

Imagine walking back to your cabin that you and the Clarks were currently staying in, and you walk in seeing Troy in your bed

You were currently waking back from serving Lunch for today, since that was you're duty around the Ranch. And once you close the door behind you, you turn to see Troy smirking over at you. You jump back a little since he sorta jump scared you a bit, and you give him a 'really?' look.

" Did I scare you that easily?" He asks causing you to roll your eyes at him. You and Troy were somewhat friends but you were definitely closer to the Clark Family.

" What do you want, Troy?" You ask the boy, ignoring his comment from a couple of seconds ago. You just stare at the boy, that was currently curled in your bed. You patiently wait for an answer, while taking a swig of your water but of course before he responds, he just has to give you one of his biggest smirks ever.

" You, actually." He says as you cough, while trying to not to spit out the water that was currently in your mouth. As you swallow the water, you then clear your throat before responding.
" Excuse me?" You ask with as he just smirks a bit to himself and rolls his eyes. You could just feel your whole face turn into a tomato.

" Don't flatter yourself, I meant like I want you to do something for me." He says to you, rolling his eyes a bit while sitting up on the bed.

" Right." You say quickly as he gets up and explains to you what he needs you to do. It turns out he needed you just to talk to Jake about his dad which was surprising since again, y'all were not that close. But before he could leave, he stops walking towards the door and turns around.

" When you talk to Jake, meet me back at my place." He tells you, causing you to furrow you're eyebrows together and sigh.
" What else do you want Troy?" You ask in an annoyed tone while putting you're hands on you're hips, while staring up at the boy.

You watch him lean closer towards you, and get close to you're ear making you immediately tense up.
" You." He whispers seductively, causing you're eyes to go wide. When he pulls back and smirks at you, you couldn't control the blush creeping into your cheeks.

You immediately let out a laugh, then point towards the door of the cabin before saying, "Get out."

As he walks out, he turns around again with a smirk.
" So am I expecting you?." He tells you as you just smile while shaking your head. You couldn't believe this kid at all...
" I'm taking that smile as a yes!" He says smiling at me, making me chuckle once more before closing the door...