Imagine Nick Clark

(An: This was requested 👌🏼)
Trigger Warning ⚠️ : Miscarriage in this chapter sooo if your triggered by this please don't read. ☹️

Imagine that you were pregnant with Nicks child, and you both were really excited about it

Imagine that you were pregnant with Nicks child, and you both were really excited about it. But something goes wrong, causing Nick and yourself to be heartbroken....

You were currently 4 weeks pregnant and everything seemed fine, until one night you had to go into the bathroom. You quietly got out of bed, trying not to wake Nick and went pee.

When you went to wipe and flush the toilet you seen blood. You thought maybe it was from your period? So you made sure that the bleeding wasn't continues.
But it was, and it wasn't just a little blood either. You started to get pains, and screamed for Nick.

He runs in, seeing what looks like a murder scene. I'm laying on the floor, in a blood puddle crying.

Nick immediately got help, and took you to the infirmary at the Ranch. There was one Nurse who studied to be a Mid-Wife to help you out.

When she told you that you had a miscarriage, you were devastated. You knew this would break Nick, so you told everyone in the room to keep it on the low until tomorrow. You didn't want to bring this news up today. It was three in the morning and you needed Nick to get some sleep.

You tried your hardest not to show any hint of sadness on the way back home. Once you both of you were in bed, you started crying to yourself silently as Nick curled up next to you.

The next morning he was gone, and you knew he most likely went to go fix the burned home earlier this morning.

You got dressed, headed to breakfast, and then went to go see Nick. When he saw you he immediately smiled.

" Morning beautiful." He says twirling you around, kissing your lips before kissing your stomach. You instantly felt your heart sink, because you knew nothing was there anymore.

You immediately started crying and Nick looked up at you with confusion and worry. He immediately grabbed you're face and began to carcass & comfort you.

" Nick-- last night, something horrible happened." I cry out as he furrows his eyebrows together.

I immediately grab his hand, and guided him to sit down on the porch beside me.
" What happened?" He asked as I held his hand tight and closed my eyes.
" I ha-d an miscarriage." You say stuttering at first as he looks at you with a blank stare, before turning the other way.

" Did they say the gender?"

" It was too early to tell, but she believed it was a girl." You say in a low voice, as he just sighs.

You then see him begin to shake a bit, while he then sobbed into his hands. Nick mumbled to himself for a few minutes before he then wiped away his tears. He then turned back to you and kissed your lips, giving you the biggest hug.

" We will get through this together." Nick whispers to you.

----

(Saddest thing I ever wroteeee omg sorry guys 😭)