Gif Imagine ~ Nick Clark

Imagine you were Alycia's best friend, and when her brother ended up in the hospital, Madison needed Alycia & you to watch Nick for a couple of  hours until she got back from work

Imagine you were Alycia's best friend, and when her brother ended up in the hospital, Madison needed Alycia & you to watch Nick for a couple of hours until she got back from work.

" I'm going to go get his lunch really quick; Are you going to be fine?" Alycia asks, as you nod giving her a thumbs up, watching her then leave the room.

" Hey; would you please remove my restraints? They are hurting like hell." Nick asks you as you roll your eyes at him before getting up from your chair and walking over to him.

" Do you really think that I'm that stupid?" I ask him.

" Come on Y/N, I promise you I won't try anything." He promises to you only making you laugh loudly.
" Come on, I just need to move around for a bit." He whines to me.

" Nope."

" Come on hot stuff, what will it take you to just remove at least one of these restraints?" He asks you as you blush.

You then lean over the hospital bed and move your lips to his ear.
" Not a chance bad boy." You whisper as you then move back and stare at the boy with a smirk on your face.

You then watch Nick then make eye contact with you, before smiling sweetly at you.