(Requested) Nick imagine

An: Requested by @AdorableManawa

Imagine you get poisoned by the coffee along with some of the men in the Malicha, and you become sick only making Nick get pissed off, wanting to kill Ofelia for it

You and your boyfriend, Nick who served in the Malicha had to stay awake all night to be ready for any attacks or just signs from Walkers people.

You were currently drinking some coffee to help you do so, while your eyes go from looking away from the rest of the Ranch to Nick. You give him a sweet smile, and you immediately receive one a sleepy smile back.
" You sure you don't want some coffee?" You ask Nick as you push your coffee towards him.

" Uh- no I'm alright, I don't feel like drinking any." Nick tells you, causing you to nod your head and shrug your shoulders a bit.
" Suit yourself, there's more for me." You simply say, both of you knowing how happy you were to have some caffeine in your system.

A couple of hours later, you were on gate duty with some of the guys, and I realized Joe was having stomach issues.

" Joe, what's up?" You say as he groans in pain, sweating down his forehead a little.
" Something ain't right, man." He says as you put your hand on his back, but you only see him fall to the floor, and vomit.
" Joe, what's going on brother?" His friend ask worriedly but the man was unresponsive. You immediately help his friend lay Joe on his side, thinking he might have a secure of some type. You always took care of Nick when he had withdrawals, so you were familiar. You immediately call for a medic as you them help keep Joe on his side.
" Y/N, Blake, what do I do?" His friend asks worriedly.
" Just keep him on his side." You say but then you hear Blake begin to throw up.
" Shit! Coop!" You yell as you then try to aid Blake but then they all just went down as you stood their In panic.

You then saw Joe turn, immediately you dart to go find Nick. You immediately start shooting infected people, yelling for other family's to stay inside, and arm yourself.

" Nick!" You yelled for maybe the tenth time before getting a response.
" Y/N!" You heard as you look over and hug Nick before rambling off to him explaining what's happening.

Nick then grabbed your hand, and pulled you behind him as he explains he needs to find his family before anything. You agree, and both of you waist no time, killing infected on the way.

You felt your stomach rumble, but thought nothing of it and kept pushing forward.
Once we found Madison and Alycia, you immediately start too loose balance a little but regain it, while then scream for Ofelia.
" Shit stop Ofelia." He says as we watch her begin to hop away from the scene.
" It was her." You say as a sharp pain takes over making me groan in pain.
" Nick." You say causing him to turn towards you, seeing you hold your stomach a little before vomiting.

" No, No, No." Nick repeats as he aids to you, and pulls your hair back.
" Both of you stay with her, I'll get her." Madison says as you watch her run after her. You immediately start crying as you vomit non-stop.
" You'll be okay, babe. Ju-st hold my hand, okay and don't close your eyes." You heard Nick say but you couldn't respond.
" It's okay!" Alicia begin to say in panic as you begin to choke, and shake. You thought this was your end, you were dying because of selfish people.

You felt Alicia comforting you by rubbing your back, as you begin to shake. While Nick started whispering to you sweet nothings, while trying to help get your hair away from the vomit.

--

When they got the place secure, and killed all the infected, they took us in the infirmary while Madison went to find out what poison was put into the coffee.

All night Nick was by your side, as if he were repaying the offer after so many years of him being in a hospital bed. Even though you were in pain and sweaty, you managed to crack a few jokes with your boyfriend trying to cheer him up.

Last night he was so close decking Ofelia in the face, then putting a bullet in her head. But thankfully he didn't, Madison stopped him thankfully.

" I wanted to kill her last night; for what she did." He says as he hold your hand and looks at you with watery eyes.
" Don't cry Nick, there's no reason; In getting out of here in no time." You say, trying to make him feel better as you then force a smile onto your face. You knew there was a chance that today could be your last day, but you didn't want to have that mindset. You wanted to be strong, just like your boyfriend.

Nick just smiles at you, and kisses you're  forehead.
" I'll get you breakfast, don't close your eyes!" Nick tells you, pointing his finger at you. You just nod.
" Okay!" You say smiling as you then watch Nick walk off.