Epilogue D

Warning: Unedited
                   Contains Romance

Epilogue D

Next Morning

"Swaraa.. hankey..." shouted Sanskar trying to button his shirt, he looked around and frowned.

"Swara belt." He again shouted.

"Coming Sanskar." Came her reply from outside, who was sitting and making Sayyam's hair while he was all ready in his school uniform.

"Swara socksss..." Said Siyali in ears of Sammie, and within 2 minutes Sanskar shouted the same.

While both Siyali and Sammie laughed😂.

"Swara charger..." this time said Sammie in her ears, and they both literally rolled on ground laughing hearing him saying the same.

"Dada is a kid." Said Siyali and both the sisters hi-fived still laughing.

"Aaaaa..." screamed both at the same time when Sayyam held their ear.

"What you both are planning now? And against whom?" Asked Sayyam raising his eye-brow.

"Swaraaa tie..." Said both Siyali and sammie at the same time, pointing towards the room, and three of them heard Sanskar, making Sayyam to leave their ears and laugh along with them.

"Oye bacha party." Ansh came there calling them with Ayush, and three of them left with them picking up their bags for school.

Inside the room,

Swara was standing in front of Sanskar, opening his wrongly done shirt buttons.

"You know what Sanskar even our kids know how to button up a shirt properly." Swara said glaring him😐.

"Han toh, who said its necessary if kids know a thing, their parents should know it too." Replied Sanskar ever calmly, keeping his head high.

While Swara just shook her head murmering, 'iska kuch nhi ho skta' and moved back once pinching his nose tightly while he screamed in pain and glared at her.

He pouted while she buttoned his shirt and then started to remove his other things from the cupboard.

He held her wrist and pulled her back in his arms securing them around her petite waist while she was taken by surprise and her hands hit his chest while her eyes were close.

"Vaise I know something much more than our children know." He said caressing her cheek with the back of her hand and placing a kiss just above her lips, she whimpered due to sudden touch of his lips on her skin and she fisted his chest tightly while his one hand went inside the saree she wore and started to caress the bare skin under it, while she moaned his name in response immediately surrendering to his touch which always set her on fire, while seeing her like this totally driven in desires makes him go crazy.

He lowered his head to her neck and lightly licked the area, his hold on her waist tightens and he taking her soft skin between his teeth left a mark over there while she moaned in pain and pleasure, he started to place kisses all over her neck and shoulders leaving a few marks in between.

"I Love You." He whispered huskily in her earlobe biting it gently sending thousand's of shiver down her spine, she very well know his every 'I Love You' meant 'I Want You' in between the make out, asking for her permission, but she sighs thinking that never he need permission and even if she refuse he have his own ways to get what he want and she have to surrender anyways, but still getting her senses back.

Swara lightly pushed him back breathing heavily calming down her raging hormones.

"SannSkkar Officce." She said hardly making out the words from her throat still in the daze.