Chapter 22: Masked Man

Thank you guys.

Chapter 22

After all the Drama, Laksh slapped Ragini to bring her back in her senses. She stumbles but he held her and made her stand properly. While the clients excused themselves and left the place and Ap nd Dp stood there embarassed and Rp family dont have any expressions and looked unbothered.

Laksh: (held her from shoulders): Ragini? Are you fine? What the hell do you think you were doing? (He said shaking her shoulders).

Ragini: laksh g you slapped me.(holding her cheek). How could you? I love you but you slapped me.. (she started to cry childishly). Aaaaaaaannnnnn.. he slapped me.

Everyone became shocked on her behaviour😱😱😱..

Laksh: Ragini.. ragini.. are you fine? What happened? What the hell did you ate? (He said shaking her).

Ragini: why? Now you will not allow me to eat even. Aaaaaaannnnn... u r not my husband you are my enemy😭😭😭😭😭.. you dont love me...

Ap: Laksh she is not in the state to talk. Take her to your room.

Laksh nodded and held Ragini from sideways and started to move but she was struggling to free herself.

She slightly pulled herself back and turned towards Laksh.

Ragini: You laksh g stay away from me. What are you planning to do with me? Youuuu.. youuu.. enemy😡😡.

Uttara and Sanskar looked at each other and started to giggle making sounds😆😆.

Swara glared them.

Sujata: Sanskar chup ho ja. Sun ne de. Popcorn bhi la de.. bada maza aa rha hai.. (she whispered in his ears).

Sanskar started to laugh more loudly😂😂😂.

Now Laksh turned towards him.

Laksh: Shut up. (He roared).

Sanskar kept his finger on his lips making a pout, seeing him Uttara started to laugh holding her stomach.

Swara was trying her best not to laugh😅.

Laksh picked Ragini up in bridal style and moved towards the stairs.

Ragini started to hit him on his chest and move her legs.

Ragini: You dushman spera leave me.😡😡

Laksh: What?? (He was confused on her words).

Ragini: Huhh.. idiot didnt you heard.. main teri dushman, dushman tu mera.. main nagin tu spera...

Everyone in the hall burst in laughter while Ap and Dp left the place 😶😶.

After about 10 minutes, they somehow managed themselves and stood straight.

Swara looked at Sanskar but he turned his gaze, she was again hurt and became sad.

Sujata: chlo sab ab khana kha lo. Drama khatam ho gya aaj ka😆😆.

Everyone starts to move towards the dining table.

Swara: Mom. I am not hungry and have also to so some work. So you guys carry on. I will leave. Good night.

Before Sujata can say anything, Sanskar came forward and dragged her to dining table..

While RamTa and Uttara smiled seeing it..

He didnt utter a word but fill her plate with the food and kept in front of her and sat beside her, eating his own food... while RamTa and Uttara joined them.