Chapter 35: Divorce

Chapter 35

In Mumbai,

Ansh was standing on the terrace of the house and looking around with moisten eyes remembering something, the same time Uttara came shouting his name happily, he quickly wiped his tears and turned around and found her coming towards him with a constant smile on her face.

Ansh: Aye haye..!! Kya baat hai.? Why are you so happy?

Uttara: (came and hugged him tightly): woh i have a good news so I am soo happy today.

Ansh pulled out of the hug and looked at her with horrified expressions.

Ansh: How is this possible?

Uttara: What?

Ansh: Good News So soon. We just kissed, do someone get good news with this also?? (He asked being shocked) Look Uttara I am very happy but if Sanskar will come to know he will kill me. (He said biting his nails tensedly).

Uttara widened her eyes listening to him and punched his arm blushing.

Uttara: You idiot, Stupid cant you be normal for a minute. Always drama, drama, drama. Go I wont tell you.
(She said turning away acting angrily hiding her blush.)

Ansh: Are you sure? Okay. I wont force you. (He said and smirked as he know about her drama's being a drama king he can easily identify😛)

Uttara turned around and punched him repeatedly in his stomach, while he was pleading her to stop.

Ansh: Stop stop stop meri maa. Acha ok tell me your good news. I promise I wont do a drama now. (He said pinching his throat).

Uttara looked at him suspiciously.

Ansh: I promise( he said pulling her to his chest and wrapping his arms around her waist.)

Uttara: Woh, you know I got 97% in exams. I am so happy😍. Yippeee..!! Thank you for helping me. I love you sooooooo much, now only i got to know I got selected in my office interview too. (she said and kissed his cheeks).

Ansh: Wah..!! I am proud of you. I love you too. (He said and kissed her forhead).

This all was seen by Sujata. She was smiling ear to ear listening to their talks and came to know that they love each other. She was soo happy for her daughter as she trusts Ansh so much and literally ran to tell to Ram but stopped and thought to give them time.

After some time,

SwaSan came back from office, Swara not even looking at him while Sanskar was trying hard to talk to her but nothing worked.

In room,

Swara entered the room followed by Sanskar, she kept her bag on the bed and took out her clothes and started to go towards washroom but striked with Sanskar, both hitting each other.

Swara: What the hell? (She shouted rubbing her forhead).

Sanskar: Woh. Sorry. I was going towards Washroom. (He said rubbing his forhead as well).

Swara: Huhh. Cant you see that I am going? (She said angrily).

Sanskar: (murmered under his breathe): Huh. Cant she see I was also going, but its better if I will not say this to her otherwise temperature will rise more and AC will also fail😣.

Swara: Did you said anything?

Sanskar: huhh.. (coming out of her thoughts) No. Woh sorry..
(In mind): its rightly said "galti kisi ki bhi ho mafi pati ko mangni padti hai"