Chapter 53: Fantasy

Hey guyss..!!! Remember me😶😶😝?

How many of you are angry?🙈

You should be😌 your writer is so bad, neither giving proper updates nor replying😪😪

Haye..!! But m sachi mein Sorrry i want to update but day time this college and at night my room ac got damaged and I am sleeping with my parents and then you can imagine my condition💀💀.
The one who used to sleep at 4 is sleeping at 10😮😮.. mujhe khudko shock lag gya😱😱😂

Now sorry sorry start with the chapter👇👇

Chapter 53

Swasan were walking in the corridor holding hands, while Swara was licking her fingers and Sanskar was admiring her wife's cute yet crazy antics.

Sanskar phone rung in between and he excusing himself and left to a side while Swara moved forward.

While moving in the corridor, she came across Raglak's room and heard some sobbing voices from within, she became tensed and peeped inside the open door of the room, her heart sink seeing Ragini sitting on the floor and crying keeping his head on her knees.

She panicked and stepped forward concerned about her sister.

"Sanskar is dead Swara."

"He will never return"

"Marry again Swara."

Her words from the past started to ring in her ears and her feet stops automatically.

How much she is hurt, and sad to see her sister's state, but she can't forget what her so called sister did to her.

She is not that much good to forget this.

Tears formed in her eyes and she left the room keeping her hand on her mouth.

While on the other side,

After completing his call Sanskar went towards their room and became confuse on not finding Swara inside as she have left the place before 20 minutes itself.

He turned around and was about to go to find her when Dida entered the room with a angry expressions and her one slipper in her hand. (Sanskar to gayeo😉.)

"Dii..daa..." sanskar said being scared to see her angry and especially with her weapon😛.

"Now what you did Swara?" He thought in his hand and passes his hand in his hairs.. (kitna shaq krta hai apni biwi pe😑)

"How could you Sanskar?" Shouted Dida angrily making him shiver at his place.

"What happeeneed ddida.?" He said hardly gulping his saliva.

As soon as he said that, Dida glared at him and came forward towards him and twisted his ears while he was shouting in pain and was asking the reason of her sudden behaviour while she was too angry to answer anything and started to beat him with her slipper😆.

****

Terrace

Swara was standing on the terrace closing her eyes and tears flowing down her eyes.

"I was supposed to feel relief and happy to see her in this condition but why why I am feeling bad and guilty? Why?" Thought Swara standing.

"I am bad, i am very bad chii.. how could I do something like this with my sister." Thinking this she started to rub her hands and face badly.

"But think about what your sister did to you?" Swara's mind said to her.

She sat down holding the railing and was crying.