Chapter 29: Devil😈

Thank you for your respone...
Thanks for the one who trusted me, Love you😘😘😘😘😘😘 and jis jis ne dhamki di na I am kattii😭😭😭😭😭... bachi ko darate ho.. sharam haya nhi ati kya😭😭😭😭😭😭..

Sorry for the chapter in advance🙏🙏.. i wrote this while sleeping almost so...😅😅 sorry😔😔

Chapter 29

The car caught fire and turned into ashes making Sanskar and Ansh both numb and still on their places.

Pehle Kyun Na Miley Hum
Tanhaa Hi Kyun Jale Hum
Milke Muqammal Huye Hain
Yaa They Tanhaa Bhale Hum
Saware Saware Saware

Sanskar came into senses and was about to run towards the car but Ansh held him tight, he was struggling to go out of his grip but Ansh tightened his grip.. tears were flowing down both of their eyes badly..

He pushed him and reached near car, Ansh ran behind him, but more fire came out of the car making both of them fall back.

Na Hamara Hua Na Tumhara Hua
Ishq Ka Ye Sitam Na Gawara Hua
Na Hamara Hua Na Tumhara Hua
Ishq Ka Ye Sitam Na Gawara Hua

Ansh hugged him but he pushed him back😠 and fell down on his knees and started to cry, cursing himself.

The sight in front of him made him total numb, whole the moments from their meeting till now started to come in front of his eyes.. he cried more and more..

He wanted to deny the fact but he is not able seeing it truth in front of him.

His security reached their and they became teary eyes seeing the strongest man crying like this.

Ansh condition was not less.

Sun Beriyaan Saware
Sun Beriyaan Saware

Sanskar: Pleasee Swara..!! Come back.. I love youu.. pleasee.. i promise i will take care proper care...(he hardly managed these words and cried more).

SWARAAAAAAAAA....( he shouted her name).

"Haan Sanskar chilla kyun rhe ho, hn yahin main... (Sanskar why are you shouting? I am right here)" came a voice from behind😌.

He turned around and saw Swara standing blood dripping from the wound of her forhead and her arm bleeding as well ,walking towards him slowly with unsteady steps.

He literally got his life back on seeing her coming towards him and he ran towards her and hugged her tight and started to cry like a baby.

Swara with one hand slowly caressed his hairs trying to calm him down, understanding his situation because she too felt the same before few minutes that she will, not be able to see him again.

Tears flow down her eyes...

He separated himself first and then kissed her whole face again and again, then hugged her.

Ansh smiled with teary eyes seeing his sister.

He went and hugged her from back and she smiled seeing his gesture..

Last two days, their bond grew more and more... they are exactly same as real brother and sister even much more😘😍...

They stood their the same way for few minutes..

Sanskar's grip loosened on her and he took his steps back.

Sanskar: You are fine?

Swara nodded her head and told him how she left the car.