Chapter 46: Sangeet

**Highly Unedited**

Chapter 46

Swara was sitting side hugging Sanskar playing with his fingers nervously while his one hand was around her waist and he was keenly seeing her expressions and doings.

"Shona. Come we will go and tell everyone about the good news, I am sure everyone will be happy. You know I stopped Ansh from spitting it out with great difficulty." He said making faces thinking how he convinced Ansh, as he wanted to say by himself, Swara chuckled seeing his expressions and pulled his cheek.

"I cant trust him, lets go and tell ourself." He said smiling widely, it is feeling every is settled today. The best happiness.😍

He carefully tried to separate himself from her, but she moved towards him and held his arm tightly.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Woh.. how will we tell? You know I feel shy." She said extra cutely closing her eyes.

He was in 'Awe' with her expressions and sucked her cheek tightly, making her whimper.

"Sanskarr.." she said opening her eyes looking at him irritatedly.

"I am tensed and you are.. huhh." She said and pouted, he chuckled and kissed her pout.

"Dont worry, just be with me. I will tell." He said understanding her.

"Pakka." She asked blinking her eyes.

He kissed her forhead and nodded his head, she smiled and kissed his cheek.

While he kept his hand on his left side of chest and acted to faint, while Swara blushed and slapped his shoulder lightly.

He stood up and forwarded his hand for her, while she just pointed towards his turban, he groaned in irritation and came back to his get up and both left the room.

***

Outside the room,

Laksh was passing and saw Sandeep coming out with Swara, he made a confused face seeing it.

"What was ge doing in her room till now?" He thought and decided to find it out.

After they left the room, he entered inside and tried finding for any clue.

He looked around but found nothing, he being disappointed started to leave the room when he collided with the table and a file fell down from it.

He was about to step out but saw file lying down, on file 'Maheshwari Property' was written on front side while its back was towards Laksh, he started to bend down.
(Same file which Laksh have send to Sk after taking signs of Dp)

***

RamTa Room

Swasan came outside the room and knocked it, but no one responded.

They waited for 5 minutes but none responsed till yet, Swara was standing playing with her fingers nervously and was blushing.

She looked down towards her stomach and was smiling, her nervousness started to vanish and tears of happiness formed in her eyes.

Sanskar who was started to get angry turned towards her and saw her in tears and started to panic, "Shona.  Jaan. What happened? Is it paining? Are you fine? Why are you crying? Should I call a doctor?" He said all this in one breathe being extremely worried tor her.

Before she can reply to any of her questions, Sujata opened the door listening to Sanskar.

"Chori kya hua tane bol chori, chl andar ake baith. Sanskar iss halat mein v toh mahri chori ko rula raha hai sharam na ave thareko. ( what happened to you speak up, come sit inside. Sanskar even in this condition you are making my girl cry, dont you have any shame.)" She said more worriedly than Sanskar, while SwaSan looked her in confusion and then they saw everyone in the room, Dida, Uttara, Ram, Shomi and Ansh, all were worried.