Chapter 37: Star☆ (part c)

Chapter 37 (part c)

SwaSan after having lunch was sitting on the sofa in the hall such that Swara was in Sanskar's embrace.

Swara: Sanskarrr... stop right there. (She shouted making him shocked)

Sanskar: What..? What happened..?

Swara: Woh dont change the channel you know. I want to watch it.
(She said with a grin whole time watching tv)

Sanskar: (shook his head): You shouted for this, seriously..??

Swara turned towards him and gave a big smile and again turned towards tv.

Sanskar: Huh.. watch something else, why are you seeing this oldie..

As soon as Sanskar said those words, Swara threw the pillow on his face.

Swara: dare you utter a word to my SRK😠😠.

Sanskar: I was saying truth.

Swara: Mr. Maheshwari, mind your tongue otherwise I wont allow you to enter the room. (She said angrily turning towards the tv on which Raess was playing😍). Look at his face, he is so smart, his physique, his attitude, who will say he is 50+.. haye mar jawan😘😘😘😘😘.. (she said adoring him.)

Sanskar made faces listening to her words for another man😆.

Sanskar: Huhh. Who will say means. I am saying na he looks 50+, his physique.. i am more hot than him, have she ever checked mine.. lekin nhi isse toh buddhe ki padi hai.. (thought sanskar.)

Swara: Give your thoughts a break, Sanskar and dare you think any bad about him.
(She said still watching tv)

Sanskar: Why will I say any bad about him, jaan? He is toh so smart, hot and sexy.. right jaan? (He said understanding the warning in her tone).

Swara: Right. So smart. (She kissed his cheek and continued watching the movie while Sanskar was sitting beside her and eating pop-corn.)

After few minutes,

Laila song started and Sanskar started singing along and Swara looked towards him and saw him smiling widely.

Swara: Sanskar you dont want to watch this movie na, dont force yourself. You go, i will come soon.

But now he didnt have a mood to go😆.

Sanskar: Nahi Swara, actually I have seen half movie if I will not see rest than I will only keep on thinking about this and imagining.

Her mouth opened wide😲.

Swara: No worries, I will tell the story.

Sanskar: No need. I will watch. (He said and passed her a smile and continued watching.)

Swara: (looking up in mind): Bhagwan g, you got only this Asanskari as my husband😒.

Sanskar: Give your thoughts a break, Shona.

Swara looked at him instantly.

Swara:(in mind) Dialogue chor😒 ; (to him): Whh...what.?

Sanskar: Nothing waise she is so hot na (he said raising his eye-brow teasing her or taking revenge)

Swara: (leaning towards his ear): I think you forgot the definition of Hot (she said and winked getting back)

Sanskar's breathe hitch listening to her, remembering what she did last time to him and how much it hurted him.

Sanskar: hehehehe (he let out a dry laugh and sat back watching the movie.)

By now song also got finished, and he turned towards her and saw her lost again in SRK.😘😍