Chapter 18: Swasan❤

THIS Chapter is to save myself from my death🙈🙈..  hope you all will like it😅.

Chapter 18

After all the file fight, three of them get back to work.

Nearly at 5,

Sanskar went to Ansh's cabin.
He entered without knocking.

Ansh who was sitting down his work, looked at him coming and smirked..

Ansh: Mr. Sethi, dont you know that you should not enter you boss cabin without permission or atleast knocking.

Sanskar so wanted to reply him back but chose to keep quiet.

Sanskar: Ansh Sir, I needed your help.

Ansh looked at him in shock as he almost in the mind was ready for another file fight but seeing Sanskar talking to him sweetly, he felt someone drop bomb on him.

Ansh: Who are you? (He asked in shock). What have you done to my buddy?
(Standing up from the chair and walking near him.)

Sanskar: Ansh please.

Ansh: Aaaa.. who are you? My buddy.. where is he? I need to find him.. (he cried fakely and was about to move away).

Sanskar: You and Swara are same.. you can be real siblings.. dono nautanki (he sighed).

Ansh stopped and gave him a look.
Ansh: I will tell this to Swara.

Sanskar looked at him in horror.

Sanskar: Do you want me to see dead in real?

Ansh came forward and punched him hard in his stomach.

Ansh: Dont talk this nuisance. You dont know what I have grown through when you went missing and I lost your records.

Sanskar: Acha ok sorry. But i dont know you are so emotional. Cry baby. (He teased). I never knew you love me so much.

Arav: Abe teri biwi nhi hoon main, dont tease me. She loves you, I dont and i am seriously getting doubts on you.

This time Sanskar punched him.

Sanskar: Acha help me.
Ansh:(raising his eyebrow): What?

Sanskar: I will send Swara over here, divert her attention.

Ansh: Why will I do so? Are you planning on cheating her? I will kill you if you think of it.

Sanskar: Stop it. I love her and only her.😠. I just have something to do. Pleasee kr na. Apne dost ke liye.

Ansh: Ok. I will. Not stop this. Tere muh se mere liye pleasee. I feel like i am fainting..😰..

Sanskar smiled and after hugging him was going towards the door.

Ansh: Remember I am doing for my sister. Not for you. And You are not my bhai anymore😌. I love my sister more.

Sanskar turned and gave him a look and then smiled and left the room.

He then send Swara in the his cabin and they sat down discussing somethimg important.

While Sanskar left somewhere😋.

Nearly at 9,

SwaNsh finished their important work and then Swara checked the time and panicked.
Everyone left an hour ago.

Swara: O. Shit. Sanskar must be worrying. (She said while Ansh was trying to control his smile).

Swara's phone beeped and it was message from Sanskar. She instantly opened and read it.