Chapter 51: Mood Swings (part a)

Chapter 51 (part a)

Swara was sitting on the kitchen counter, while everyone else was standing on the door and looking inside with wide open eyes and their hands on the mouth, shock written all over their faces as along with Swara, Ram was also present in the kitchen making something and both laughing and talking.

*Few hours back, ladies went outside to get some grocery or something while SanSh went for some office work leaving Swara alone with Ram, just now they returned back to get the best and biggest shock of their lifes*

Swara was instructing Ram while he was following her, Sujata kept her hand on the forhead and acted to faint while Sanskar held her but he was shocked himself.

"Dad, dont add more water its done." She said while Ram nodded and placed then maggi in the plate.

He then slowly made her eat maggi with his own hands.

"Ummm... dad this is besttttt...." she said eating it and licking her lips.

"I am proud of you." She said and patted his shoulder and made him eat little too.

The people standing on door got a little heart attack.

Soon both father-daughter came out of their trance seeing everyone standing on the door and Swara passed a 32-teeth colgate ad while Ram was smiling nervously seeing their faces.

Swara: When you people came back? (She said excitedly and ran towards Sujata, before anyone can reply) Acha leave it, Mom my chocolates? (She said forwarding her hands, Sujata came out of shock and smiled seeing her and then winked at Ram before giving a large packet of Chocolates to her.)

While Ram murmered 'Gayi Bhains Pani mein' and left from there faking a call while Swara looked at him confused but let it go seeing chocolates.

(both beta-baap are obsessed with bhains😂)

As soon as he left, everyone broke into laughter but was adoring them too while Swara was licking chocolates from her fingers looking extra cute, everyone left the place except Sanskar.

He slowly moved forward and saw her eating the chocolate while he too licked his lips seeing her.
He reached near her and yanked her closer holding her waist and licked her fingers wiping the chocolate from them, Swara was shocked first seeing this and later on blushed seeing him licking her fingers.

"You even made Dad a cook." He said teasing her and sucked the chocolate from side of her lips, she moaned lightly and held his shirt in her fist controlling herself.

"Ofcourse I am Swara Sanskar Maheshwari, I can do anything😎." She said praising herself, he smiled seeing her and bit her cheek lightly.

She looked at him irriated and pushed him while he looked at her with wide open mouth.

Sanskar: What happened?

Swara: Huh. Idiot? I am a piece of bread or something that you are biting me. (She said and rubbed her cheek rapidly and left the place murmering some curses to him leaving a baffled Sanskar behind).

Sanskar coming back from the shock, "Welcome to Parenthood soon to be Papa Maheshwari." He murmered to himself and left behind her to manofy her.

****

A lady was seen tied to a chair, two man entered the room and saw her lying unconcious and sighed in relief.

"I do feel pity for her." Said one of the man.

"Think before speaking, boss wont leave you otherwise." Said the another man.