Chapter 55: The Wedding

Chapter 55

Scene starts with the hall decorated beautifully, many people (readers) were present their dressed beautifully and waiting for Sanskar😜 while few were business delegates.

Ap and Dp were handling the guests along with Laksh, while Ragini was standing on the side of hall with a smile but a dull face.

Sandeep was standing near the stair case talking to a couple of girls (imagine urself) beside him laughing and giggling, he stopped feeling a intense gaze from near the mandap on him. He smiled nervously but later chucked it and again started to talk to girls around him.

In a Room, Uttara was standing in front of the mirror, checking her hairs and dress time to time looking beautiful

In a Room, Uttara was standing in front of the mirror, checking her hairs and dress time to time looking beautiful.❤

She looked at herself and passed a flying kiss

"Aye haye Uttu, you are looking nothing less than an angle." She praised herself and blushed looking down. (Swara ki Nanad😆).

Thinking and smiling she came down whistling feeling proud of her plans.

****

A few men entered the hall in black suit holding a file, and went looked around.

"He is there." One man said to another pointing towards Dp, rest nodded and stood there while two of them moved towards Dp.

"Mr. Maheshwari." Called Out the man once reaching near Dp, Dp heard and turned around and was confused seeing the person in front of him.

"Do I know you?" He asked still confused.

"No not really, but we know you and thats more than enough, we are here to tell you that as your house is owned by our boss so you are supposed to leave it after marriage." Said the man.

"Excuse me, I think you are mistaken me with someone else, and I have not sold my house to anybody." Dp said angrily.

"You are Durga Prasad Maheshwari right?" Asked the person while dp nodded in yes, "then we are clearly not mistaken and you have to empty the house after marriage." Said the man and handed him few papers.