Epilogue B

Epilogue B

Scene 1

Lunch Time

"Bhuk lagi hai khana do, bhuk lagi hai khana do." Ansh was sitting on the chair and was beating the table with the spoon shouting while Siyali, Sammie and Ayush, trio were following him too. Uttara who was sitting beside Ansh was passing him death glares but as usual he was avoiding them all being unaffected.

Ram and Dida both beat their head with their hands seeing the regular nautanki of the house, while Sujata, Shomi and Swara came with various dishes in their hands and placed on table one by one seeing it Ansh blew a flying kiss to Swara while the rest everyone sitting on the table immediately looked here and there seeing if the little devil is present or not.

"Mamj you should be careful, otherwise bhai will not leave you." Sammie warned him, and realising he bit his tongue and saw here and there and finding him not near he sighed in relief.

The only person ANSH MALHOTRA is scared of after Sanskar Maheshwari is Sayyam Sanskar Maheshwari, who is exactly the carbon copy of his father but with more possesiveness and anger for his mother.

"You know Dad kissed Mom before bhai, so he is not talking to him from morning." Said Siyali muching on her favourite chocolate.

Hearing him everyone laughed holding their stomach, while first Swara widened her eyes, the blushed and lastly glaring at her while she was too busy with chocolate to notice it.

"Aahhhh..." both Siyali and Sammie shouted at a time when Sayyam came and pulled their hair from behind.

"Bhaiii." Another scream was heard of Uttara as Sanskar too pulled her hairs from behind.

Hearing it everyone turned and saw both Maheshwari Senior and Junior with the hair of their sister in hands and again started to laugh loudly, they both are exactly same. Three of the girls were busy glaring their respective brothers as they pulled them once again before sitting back.

"Mahri choriyo ko pareshan kiya kro bs tum dono, iss Ansh ko toh aise hi bolte badmaash toh tum dono ho huh... chlo ab chup chap khana khao." Scolded Sujata to both father-son duo, while Ansh who was making Uttara drink water made faces while Uttara giggled seeing him.

"Thareko toh bas yehi sahi lage hai.." murmured Ram under his breathe.

Everyone started to have their lunch with lots of leg pulling and talks, and mostly listening to Siyali who was sitting on one leg of his father while other was occupied by Sammie and he was busy feeding them both. While Sayyam was sitting on chair beside Swara and was fed by Swara.

****

Scene 2

Swara was folding the cloths and placing them in the cupboard properly while Sanskar was sitting on the couch busy with his laptop.

"Sanskar tomorrow we have to go to school." Said Swara still doing her work, while Sanskar who was working till now stopped and looked at her shocked. He stood up closing the laptop and moved towards her.

"Why? Please Shona, not me. Their principal see me as if she will eat me alive." Said Sanskar remembering their kid's Chipku Principal who is always busy to check him making him uncomfortable while Swara chuckled lightly seeing his expressions.