Chapter 17: File Attack

Chapter 17

Sanskar too ran behind Swara from the cabin, and he saw her entering the lift.. he too entered inside the lift.

He was about to place his hand on his shoulder when two other employes enter the lift, he pulled his hand back and saw her, tears were silently flowing her eyes, she was blaming herself and was thinking he dont trust her enough because of her behaviour.

The man in front pressed the button, and lift started to move.
They were engrossed in their thoughts when Sanskar placed his hand on her shoulder and made her look at him with another hand holding her chin.

He was pleading her through his eyes and was asking not to cry, it hurted him to see the tears in the eyes of the women he loved the most.

She quietly wiped her tears using the back of her hand and then looked straight.

'Why am I blaming myself? Huhhh.. he didnt trust me, Stupid, Idiot, I am toh not even getting words to yse for him.
Arggghhhhhh..!!! I will not talk to him what he think he can do anything without me.. then let me remind that he cant😏.' She thought in her mind and smirked which was ofcourse unnoticed by Sanskar.

"Shonnaaa.." he called her lovingly..

She turned towards him and gave a deadly glare, seeing which he gulped hard.

"Jaaaannn..." he said again with much more sweetness in his voice but only audible to her.

But this time he didnt get any response from her.

He sighed and then a idea struck his mind.

He placed his hand on her lower back and started to move it...
While she widened her eyes in shock.
She looked at the people infront and then turned towards him and raised her eyebrow.. to which he just gave a sheepish smile.

The lift stopped at ground floor.

The employes left.. swara was about to go out but he held her arm and then pressed all the buttons of the lift, the door closes.

She opened her mouth in shock and gave him what-the-hell-look.

He pulled her in his arms.

"Sorry na jaan pleasee. I didnt want to hurt you. He is your father so I dont know how will you react to it.. i thought of telling it you but after everything got settled not this way." He explained cupping her face in his hands.

"I understand, you think of me as useless. Let me go." She said not understanding a word.

"Swaraa.. its not what you are thinking." He said still remaning calm.

"No Sanskar it is what I am thinking. Just tell me if I am increasing problems for you... then i promise i will not show up till you do whatever you want to and you have not to tell me even." She said looking away.

"Listen Swara.. stop this okay.." he said loosing his temper.

He and his anger😥😥..

"Ok fine. Not let go off me." She said and trying to come out of his grip.

"Do you know you are making no sense right now?" He said.

"Now I am senseless." She snapped at him.

"Damn you woman. I dont want to hurt you.. i know how much this revenge thing is tough for you.. and morover after seeing you today and knowing that you almost killed yourself what do you expect me to do." He said angrily at him and pushed her lightly.

She now understood his condition..
(Dimag ki bati ab chali😅)

She get to know that he hid this so that she dont get more stressed as moments before everything came back running to her mind about his accident.. she thought to apologize to him.