Chapter 37: Star☆ (part a)

Chapter 37 (part a)

Next morning,

RamTa and UttAnsh left the house as Ramta per Ram's plan, Uttara for her interview and Ansh for office work leaving SwaSan alone in the house.

Swara was sleeping while Sanskar closed the door once after everyone left at 8. After everyone was gone, Sanskar went to kitchen and reheated the breakfast prepared by Uttara, then he went to wake up Swara.

In SwaSan's room,

Swara was sleeping hugging the teddy tightly, Sanskar entered and saw her sleeping peacefully and smiled. He went near her and placed the food on side table and sat down beside her and started to stroke her hairs slowly.

"Shonnna..." he called her, while hearing his voice, she without opening her eyes left the teddy and shifted on his lap snuggling into his stomach. He smiled and pecked her hairs lovingly and again tried to wake her up while she remained unaffected. He sighed and started to pull the covers down her body but her next words made him tensed.

"Let me sleep Sanskar, my head is paining so much." She said sleeping keeping her hand on her forhead, he panicked listening to it.

"Why jaan? What happened? O shit. Is it paining so much? Should I call a doctor?" He was speaking continously irritating her.

"Shut up Sanskar, just let me sleep. I am fine. Huhh." She said making faces, Sanskar understood that she is just making excuses to sleep more.
He smirked and started to shake her vigrously, while Swara was trying to push him away.

"Go away you sanky monkey." She shouted pushing him. His mouth turned to 'O-shape' listening her but then he lyed on her.

"Where will I go leaving you jaan? I cant stay away from you." He said keeping his whole body weight on Swara, she snapped open her eyes feeling his weight.

"Aahb.. Sanskar.. get up get up.. you are so heavy.. aaa maaaa.." she shouted almost making him deaf but still he pressed himself more on her, she gave him a angry glare.

"You are an idiot."

"Good morning jaan."

"Please let me sleep. I love night more than morning, so good night."

"Wah..!! Even I love nights more. But we can do all that in day too you know." He said winking at her, she made a frustated face and was giving him death glares but it seems as it didnt affect him, "dare you touch me." She said and started to push him. He placed his hands on either side of her's managing his weight on them releasing her and she took a deep breathe.

"Try to stop me if you can." He said nuzzling his nose in her neck, moving sensually making her grip on his t-shirt feeling his touch. His hand reached down to her waist under the top while her hands went in his hairs pulling him more, he started to place wet kisses on the side of her neck making her moan his name in pleasure. Hearing his name, his intensity of kisses increases and he squeezed her waist hardly making her gasp.

"Sanskarr stop we need to go to office." Swara said calming down her raging breathe while he was still busy sucking the side of her neck.

"San.... aaahh.." she shouted as he bit her skin and then sucked to soothe the pain. He came over her face and rubbed his nose with her's.

"We are not going anywhere." He said catching her by surprise. She gave him confused expressions.

"But we do have work." She said but he stopped her in middle.