Chapter 36: Birthday🎉(part b)

Chapter 36 (part b)

The scene starts from SwaSan hearing UttAnsh conversation.

Uttansh broke the hug, that is when Ansh noticed Sanskar standing there with red eyes.

He moved towards him but was scared seeing Sanskar as he know he must have known everything by now.

Ansh: Sanskar woh..
As soon as those words slipped his tongue Uttara saw Sanskar staring them angrily, she turned towards Swara and pleaded her with eyes.

Swara held his hand and pressed it tightly, he looked towards her and came to know by seeing her face that she too know about all this. He gave her a look and removed his hand from her grip.

He moved forward and stood in front of Ansh starting him angrily, Ansh didnt move a inch but stared back in his eyes.

Ansh: Look Sanskar, I know you must be angry but I love Uttara, I really love her. I.. (he was cut off in middle when Sanskar showed him his hand).

Sanskar: From when is this all going on? (Sounding angry)

Ansh: Woh woh from an year.. (he said looking here and there.) But..

Sanskar turned towards Uttara and held her from shoulders.

Sanskar: Dont you trust your bhai enough to tell him the truth?

Uttara:(looking down with teary eyes): Its not like this bhai. I want to tell you but the situations...

Sanskar: This cant be the reason Uttara.

Uttara: I am sorry bhai. But I really love him and trust me he is good very good. (She said looking at him and held his hands).

Sanskar hugged her tightly.

Sanskar: I know he is good infact the best for you. I am happy to see you happy.

He said making all sigh in relief.

Ansh came towards them and hugged Sanskar.

Ansh: Thanks buddy, you scared us with your eyes.

Sanskar: Then what you thought only you know to hide the things.

Uttara: Mtlb?

Sanskar: Do you think I am a kid to not be able to see the things going around and between my best friend and my sister.😏 (he said making everyone shocked😱). I know it from the time he entered in MM, the way you were looking at each other.

They broke the hug and looked at him, Ansh pounced on him and gave him a punch.

Ansh: Sale cant you tell it first, you know how bad I felt hiding it from you.

Sanskar returned his punch back.

Sanskar: then what was the need to hide it, wasnt I supposed to know this at first place. (Saying this he punched him again). Do you think I am??

Uttara: Wait bhai, it will hurt him (she said instantly when Sanskar punched him).

Sanskar: Wah..!! What you did to my sister?

Ansh: Pyaar😉. (He replied winking at Uttara while she blushed).

Sanskar: Oye I came to know this doesnt mean you can do all this openly.

Ansh: Huhh. You can do this openly with my sister but I cant. So unfair.

Sanskar: Your sister is already my wife but my sister is still only my sister. I can stop your marriage you know. (He said and smirked, Ansh breathe struck in his throat).