Epilogue C

Thank you for your precious comments and votes, and sorry for not replying them. I love each and everyone of it. Keep commenting and supporting.

Epilogue C

Sayyam's Room

"Hehehehe..." giggled Siyali while immediately Sammie placed a hand on her mouth preventing sound and showed her eyes, Siyali widened her eyes and bit her tongue once Sammie removed her hand and murmering a 'Sorry'.

Then Siyali looked at their sketch again and kept her hands on her mouth and giggled, while this time Sammie did the same🙊😂.

Their sketch was none else then their beloved brother who was sleeping on his stomach, his legs in opposite direction, hairs falling on his forhead and mouth slightly open, but but but face covered with different paints of the same colour as the soft hand's of his sisters.

Seeing him, the sister's hi-fied converting their cute brother to a cartoon❤😂 while he was sleeping selling horses as they thought.

At the door,

"They are exactly like you, you also love to make me a cartoon." Said Ansh looking at Swara who was standing beside him throwing daggers at her, remembering she did the same to him but when he was awake ,during her 7th month of pregnancy as she wanted to see cartoons but due to power cut she couldnt😂.

Remembering the same, Swara chuckled keeping her hands on her mouth while Ansh too smiled seeing her and remembering his own face.😂

Inside,

Seeing Sayyam again, Siyali scrunched her brows and picking up a black paint made his big moustache.

"Uff now bhai looks Rowdy." Siyali giggled saying this, while Sammie adored his brother and immediately captured his picture in her Dadda's phone.

While Sayyam just smiled seeing her sisters, definitely he is wide awake from the time they stepped in the room but seeing both smiling and laughing he said nothing and kept on acting to make them happy. He is a brother everyone will want, always there to protect his sisters, can do anything to make them happy, fulfill their wishes, saves them from scoldings but also loves to tease them both to the fullest... but only SAYYAM MAHESHWARI do have rights to tease his both the sisters.

After this, Sammie held her hand and both ran out of the room before the monster wakes up and once coming out they started to laugh hard but stopped abruptly seeing Swara standing with a raised eye-brow.

"Why you did this?" Swara asked acting all serious.

Siyali and Sammie exchanged looks between each other.

"You wont understand maa ismein kick hai." Replied both together making Swara to open her mouth wide while Sanskar who came from behind laughed hearing this and remembered when Swara said the same making him thief.

At the same time Sayyam to came out of the room acting all angry.

'Sammie, Siyali." He shouted their name, while both turned towards him and first laughed but seeing him angry started to run, while Sayyam ran behind them to catch the both.

"I will not leave you both." He said chasing them with a bottel of color in his hands.

While the rest 3 started to laugh loud seeing them.

"Oye I dont want to miss it." Ansh said and ran behind the kids himself to enjoy the further show of Tom and Jerries.

Ansh have always been their favourite among all in the family, beloved Mamu, who taught the kids all sorts of Drama's and Tricks, which they learnt without fail, and also because Ansh is the one who always fulfills there demands when anyone of the Swasan doesnt as eating ice-cream in winters or playing in mud, at the end he is the one who involves everyone in the family too with them flirting with their Dadi.