Chapter 8: Plan

Chapter 8

Swasan room

Sanskar broke the hug and smiled at her and placed a genlte kiss on her forhead, she smiled at him.

Swara: Sanskar go get fresh...

Sanskar: okay.

Swara helped him to move to the washroom... and then went down in the kitchen started to prepare the evening snacks and tea still lost in her own thoughts...

She came back when she heard him calling for her.

She worriedly ran towards the room and was lost seeing him standing only in his trousers and trying to pull the wear the t-shirt but it was causing problem because of his hand...

He hissed in pain and she came back to reality and mentally slapped herself for thinking this.

She moved forward and grabbed the shirt from him and slowly tried to make him wear keeping in mind about his hand and injuries..
All the while he was looking at her lovingly.. she felt his intense gaze on her and blushed a little.. but continued doing her work..

As soon as she was done.. he grabbed her from waist with another hand and nuzzled his face in her neck leaving his hot breathe making her shiver feeling it..

He bit her skin making her moan in pain and pleasure..

He was placing wet kisses on her neck, shoulder and throat making her feel weak in her knees, she held his shoulder for the support..

"Sanskar.. Swara..." came the voice of Sujata from the hall.. They immediately left each other..

"You wait. I will bring snacks.." said swara avoiding his gaze and trying to move back..

He held her hand and stopped her.

Sanskar: Whats wrong?(sensing her behaviour weird)

Swara: nothing sanskar come lets go..
(She said faking a smile).

Sanskar: Pleasee Swara.. does it still hurt you to see them like that?? I promise we wont do anything if you are not fine with it? (He said concerned trying to cup her face).

Swara: (tears skipped down her eyes): its not about anyone... its about me Sanskar... I dont deserve you.. (she said lowering her eyes while he was shocked) i dont.. i never was a good wife. I always took our relation for granted never cared for your feelings.. but believe me Sanskar i wont do anything more... after everything got settled i will leave everyone.. will never show my face.. pakka.. you will not have to bear more because of me.. (she said crying badly and hicupping while he was shocked seeing her condition then he registered tht she is thinking to 'leave' him.. his eyes went red in anger).
I will leave you.. so u can move on.. Sanskar.. you

She was cut off in middle as he angrily turned her and pushed her towards wall blocking her way.. it happened in a swift moment tht she didnt get time to realise..

Before she can come to senses... he smashed his lips on her's angrily.. he was kissing her hardly showing how much her words hurted him..
His hand reached down her waist massaging it roughly.. he bit her upper lip making it bleed and did the same with the lower one and sucked the blood later..

She came back into senses when he bit her.. she tried to respond but he didnt let her to and increased his intensity...

He pushed his tongue between her lips forcing her to open her mouth and he instantly slipped his inside her mouth devouring each corner of her mouth and sucking her tongue agressively.. she started to get out of breathe but he didnt left her instead was increasing his speed.