6. The 2 Awkward Amigos

"Son of a bitch!" I heard Mr. Finstock scream in anger. Everyone started chuckling, knowing what happened to the poor, but deranged man.

"Mischief Night!" He shouted while slamming the door behind him, throwing a pencil.

"Devils night," He continued with clenched fists." I don't care what you call it. You little punks are evil."

Everyone held their laughter back, trying to not get more anger from coach, even though it was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

"You think it's funny every Halloween my house gets egged? A mans house is supposed to be his castle!" He complained, throwing a fit.

Scott was laughing to himself, which caused a massive slap on his desk, making his book catch air. Stiles pumped his fist up in the air, while Lydia, who sat in front of me, rolled her eyes and kept checking her phone.

Lydia and I met yesterday. It started with "Cute shoes." And it ended with "You should sit with me during lunch." Which I was totally fine with.

"Oh this. We're going to do this again." Coach said, picking up a present on his desk.

"I don't think so." He exaggerated before dropping the present on the floor, stomping it. Everyone flinched once they heard a glass shatter.

He quickly picked up a glass on the floor that read #1 Coach. He then picked up the card and read, "Happy birthday. Love, Greenburg."

I rolled my eyes before I heard a deafening buzz near my ear.

"What are you doing?" Some boy asked, staring at me in confusion while I swatted the air in search for the aggravating fly.

"There's a fly." I whispered back, continuing to swat whatever was trying to drown out my hearing.

He kept squinting at me in confusion, trying to look for the fly that was not there.

I then glanced at Lydia, who was somehow distracted by the lights. Is she hearing what I'm hearing?

The boy continued staring at us like we were a freak show.

"Wait." He suddenly gasped, interrupting my swatting.

"You're the new girl." He said pointing at me.

"Yup." I groaned, continuing to find some source to the buzzing.

"Well, I'm Danny. You fit in. Most of the people who go to this school are... Different." He greeted, signaling his head at Lydia who was still freaking out about the lights.

"It's Sam. And... Thanks...I guess." I uttered, giving him a smirk.

He smirked back before turning around, back to Mr. Finstock throwing a fit.

-----------------------------------

'Finally.' I thought to myself as I walked out of Coach Finstocks classroom while the bell rang. That class is the most useless class I've ever taken, considering the fact that coach never talks about the subject and more on how useless we are.

I strolled over to my locker when suddenly, I felt someone force me against my locker, making a slight dent in it. I looked up with my eyes wide to see that it was Scott McCall who had slammed me against the locker, both hands on each side if me.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed in fear, struggling on how to get out of his grasp.

"I know you've been listening. I don't know who you are, but if you are part-"

"Look, sorry for being kind of stalkerish and all, but to be honest, I could care less about you and your problems." I interupted with annoyance.

"Then why were you listening?" He commanded.