27. Magic Shrooms...?

listen to: lost by frank ocean

It took him.

Sam was not only livid, she was determined to find this possessed teen and win this game. Not only for herself, but for Stiles. Also, what she had experienced in this "mental hospital" has made her mental state a little loopy.

Sam and Malia were both being released out of the hell hole they call a mental hospital. They both rushed out, morrell following close by.

"Do you know where you're going?" Morrell asked the two determined teens as they rushed through the courtyard, the weather very sunny and nothing how it had been.

"No, but I know who I'm looking for.
Scott McCall."

"Not without me you're not," Sam interrupted. Malia suddenly stopped, facing Sam with agitation.

"I don't need help from you," Malia spat.

Sam understood why. Kind of. She was still mad at stiles and the brunette, so she wasn't surprised at the reaction. Also being the reason that Oliver had knocked her out, Sam somehow bringing Malia into this whole nogitsune mess. Sam sighed, raising an eyebrow at the difficult teen.

"I can tell you where to find him," morrell spoke up.

Sam and Malia went separate ways, Malia refusing to receive any help from Sam.

_________________________

Explaining that Stiles had escaped an insane asylum as a possessed fox was to say the least, difficult. Almost as difficult as showing Scott and Kira the picture of Kira's twin.

Scott and Kira stared at the picture of the Kira look a like with astonishment. Sam stood in front of them with her arms crossed, waiting for some other reaction at the two who continued to gape their mouths open at the picture, both plopped on Kira's bed.

"Congrats, looks like you have a long lost twin," Sam finally remarked.

"This looks just like me," Kira gawked, totally ignoring Sams remark. She grabbed it out of Scott's hands, starting to figure out who this possibly could be. Definitely not from this century, from the looks of the girls clothes.

"This has to be my grandmother," Kira said after realization.

"You remember I told you about Malia?" Scott asked Kira, remembering the crazy were coyote he and stiles had saved. Well, sort of.

"Yeah. She was with me in Eichen house," the brunette said, still trying to erase the memory out of her mind.

"We found it with a body buried in a wall," she continued, directing toward the picture. Sam had then realized something else.

"The same backwards five that the oni put on us was on the wall."

"It sounds like it all goes back to your family," Scott also realized.

"Your grandmother, your mom."

Before Kira could reply, her phone vibrated.

and for some odd reason, Sam got a wave of bad feeling. That Kira's dad was hurt. Before they knew it, Kira ended the call with "we're on our way" and Sam didn't have to ask to where.

________________________

They quickly arrive at the school and find Noshiko kneeling over her wounded husband.

"Kira, did you bring it?" Kira nodded in response, handing her mother what she had ordered to help Kira's wounded father. He continued to hiss in pain on the ground.

"You going to tell me what it is?" Kira asked her, basically asking what Sam and Scott were dying to ask. Most of all she was worried about her father and how this would help him.

"Reishi," she answered simply, as if we would know what that is.

"You're not seriously giving Dad magic mushrooms," Kira questioned.

"Are you okay? Stiles did this?" Sam asked Kira's father, changing the subject.

"He wanted the last kaiken," he said, still groaning in pain. Sam knelt next him and his wife with furrowed eyebrows.

"I've kept this near me ever since your boyfriend disappeared," Kira's father began. Scott raised his eyebrows at his comment.

Sure, we kissed, but was it that obvious??? Sam thought to herself.

Sam rolled her eyes,"Stiles is not my boy-"

"Mom, you need to talk to us, about everything," Kira butted in this time, trying to stay on topic.

"Where did you get this? Is it Grandma?"

The room now filled with a completely different energy. As if now things had become even more serious. Sam didn't think it could get more serious than right now, with her teacher wounded by a possessed by at her school, but it was about to. The three teens stayed silent, waiting for the answer that they all needed.

"No."

"It's me."

The three teens looked at each other in surprise, especially Kira herself. The next hour explained her life past

and how the nogitsune was born.

________________________

hey hey hey

Long time no see (lol oops)

So this chapter I didn't really feel like putting Kira's moms story about how she fell in love with a soldier and all that shiz. Who knows I might put it in the next chapter....????

I don't know, I thought it was irrelevant but if y'all want it, comment.

CAN YOU BELIEVE SEASON 5 IS DONE????!! INSANE. My honeys are growing up.

ALSO STYDIA IS GROWING THANK YOU TEEN WOLF GODS AKA JEFF

Click this link for a cute mood board that explains Sam 100 %

http://samlesterwolf.tumblr.com/post/136073461990/samlesterwolf-character-board-sam-lester

comment vote and all that jazz

-ricki