11. Creeper in the Woods

Then it hit me.

Nothing physically at the moment, but some sort of impact. The thought of a life threatening one. Except, it involves deformed ninjas and the supernatural, which freaked me out to the point of major depression and lack of sleep, considering the creepy visions. Which, are getting worse by the minute.

I sat at the waiting room in the hospital with my legs crossed, biting my nails as I waited for my idiotic brother to limp out with crutches. My brother can be an extreme pain and he only added more stress to the madness that I was thinking about.

"Stiles are you alright?" I heard Ms. McCall ask in worry, getting up to walk to some boy.

"I- I- I don't know. I guess not really," I heard the boy croak out, pretty much on the verge of tears. I looked closer, noticing it was Stiles. Why is Stiles at the hospital? I got up and walked over to Stiles. I then tapped on his shoulders, causing him to sharply turn around in surprise.

"Sam, what are you doing here?" He asked breathing heavily and he looked me up and down. Melissa supported him by the shoulders so that he wouldn't collapse.

"My idiotic brother decided to break his legs," I stated in aggravation." What are you doing here?" I asked in worry as Melissa was having a hard time keeping him up.

He gaped, as if he was going to answer my question. That ended when Melissa interupted with, "He has to go lay down. Immediatley."

I watched as Melissa basically dragged Stiles down the hospital hallway. I sighed before rushing over to Melissa, wrapping my hand around Stile's waist and shoulder.

"Here Ms. McCall, I got it," I huffed with a smirk, which she happily gave back. Stiles looked at me, also with a thankful smirk.

Stiles rieked of anxiety and it was bothering me to see him this way. Which he basically was since the day I met him, but who wouldn't if you were wrapped up in the supernatural? But it was more distinct than normal. I also sensed a little blushing once I put my arm around his waist, but I just ignored it.

Because to be honest, I blushed too.

Melissa led us through a room, holding the door for me and Stiles as I continued to help him through the room.

"Set him here," She mumbled. I nodded, setting him slowly on the hospital bed, which squeaked, making it awkward for everyone. He cleared his throat before mumbling thank you.

I backed away, then Ms. McCall put her hand on my shoulder.

"I need to ask him a few questions. Privately," Melissa whispered to me.

"I understand... Yeah- yeah I'm sorry," I awkwardly stuttered, waving to Stiles while stummbling out of the room.

------------------

"I can't believe I missed my bio test for you!" I nagged at my brother as we drove home from the hospital.

But at the same time, in a weird way, I'm kind of glad he broke his legs. First, so he won't go any where to get hurt. And second I saw stiles. He wasn't in the best state, but for some reason, I just liked being around him. I am stuttery when I'm around him, which is usually not me. And giggly. Which is definitely not me.

"Hey, when someone is calling my name, I don't ignore it. You know cause the ladies always call for me," he boasted, sniffing with confidence.

"Yeah. In your dreams little boy."

I pulled into the driveway.

As I slammed the car door behind me, I heard a russling in the woods across from our house.