23. In Which Brunski Ruins Everything

[3rd POV] yay for new things

Listen to: Hold On We're Going Home cover by Vancouver Sleep Clinic

Sam didn't know how to handle this. So many things were crossing her mind and everything was different now.

She just hoped this plan would end up working, or it would result in with a plan B, which Malia, Stiles, Oliver and herself didn't have at the moment.

"You lied! You're lying!" Oliver screamed, causing his voice to echo through the walls. A crowd was forming, being Stiles and Sam joining off to the side.

"Get this nut job off of me!" Malia screamed, pinned to ground by Oliver who had used his body weight to weigh her down. Stiles and the brunette continued to watch, Sam biting her lip in concern. Sam pulled stiles arm so they could move up closer to get ready to grab the keys.

As soon as the guards swam through the crowd, Oliver looked around and locked eyes with Stiles and Sam in worry, not sure their "thought out plan" would succeed.

"She said that they drill holes in your head- she said you can drill in my head!" He screamed as the guards carried him off. He gave the trio a smile, letting them know the plan had succeeded.

"No! Please don't drill holes in my head!" Oliver said on cue as the men were dragging him away.

Sam swiftly grabbed the keys, directing Stiles and Malia away from the scene.

____________________

Stiles and Sam quickly made their way down the halls, glancing around to make sure they weren't followed. Sam kept your arms wrapped around herself, her breath stiffling with fear.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah- yeah I'm fine. Let's hurry up," she said quickly, causing Stiles to look at her with concern, because he knew that she wasn't fine. He would use the same excuse; on his best friends, father, and even himself.

"Can you go any slower," Sam hissed to Stiles as he tried to unlock the door, but failed. Stiles continued, ignoring the brunette a remark.

"This guy has a key to everything," Stiles complained, ruffling through the keys. Without Sam knowing, Brunksi snuck up behind the brunette and covered her mouth with his hands. She muffled out a screech to warn Stiles. He turned around in surprise as Sam elbowed Brunski in the stomach making him shuffle back in pain.

That didn't stop Brunski; he grabbed the teenage girls arm and whipped out his shot full of liquid that would cause her to pass out.

"I do. But nobody has a key to that room," he taunted Stiles.

"No, no no," Stiles pleaded him. But it was too late, Sam was already woozy after he had injected it into her, the only thing she saw was a blur of Stiles being taken away, and the muffled yelling between officers.

___________________

Sam fluttered her eyes open to find herself in a dark closed space. She panicked, feeling around her to notice that she was trapped in a locker. The panicked teenage girl continued to try and get herself out, but it seemed like her strength didn't help as she punched and kicked at the locker.

"No, not again," she mumbled to herself in horror.

"Hey! Hey let me out!" She heard a familiar voice scream, stopping to realize that it was Stiles just a few lockers down.

"Let me out!" Stiles screamed in a lot more panic then Sam.

Just when Sam was going to scream for help she was never going to get, a shadow of a figure appeared through the slits of the locker. She was done being afraid.

Now, she was filled with anger the moment she realized what and who the figure was.

"Let us out!" She demanded, punching the locker. Stiles was to say the least shocked that Sam was trapped as he was. And he couldn't figure out why.

"Let me in," the thing responded in a chilling voice, running his fingers on the locker as he lingered by.

"What- what do you mean?" Stiles said in a tired voice, showing that he hadn't gotten any sleep in weeks.

"You know," the thing whispered back.

"You've got to be kidding me," Sam hissed, locking her jaw in anger, punching the side of the locker.

"Ok screw you and your stupid riddles," Stiles responded to the thing in annoyance.

It punched the locker in anger at Stiles response, not liking that answer one bit. This made Stiles stumble back and his heart beat faster, which Sam could feel all the way from her locker. That's what scared Sam the most.

"No riddle this time, Stiles. You know what it means."

"Just let me out. Let me out. Let me out of here," Stiles pleaded. Sam felt a tear fall down her cheek, not because she was afraid. It was because she felt helpless.

"Let him out!" Sam demanded, tears falling from her face in defeat. The pain from Stiles was unbearable, and she couldn't see him like that any longer.

"Let me in!"

_________________

short chapter, yet again.

It's going to be like this for a few more chapters, just because I've been soooo busy.

HOLY MOLY THO 70K READS THATS INSANE I LOVE YOU THANK YOU

ricki