8. Human Picachu

"It won't budge..." Stiles groaned, trying to open the front doors of the school, repeatedly rattling the doors.

"Here..." I insisted, pushing Stiles out of the way so I could get the door open. I gripped the door handle and with a massive tug, I yanked the massive door effortlessly, almost tearing it off of its
hinges.

Lydia and Stiles stared at me in awe before Stiles stuttered. "Hey...that works too."

I mentally patted myself on the back. That was pretty bad ass. I rolled my eyes, acting as if nothing happened, before we walked into the dark, creepy barren school.

----------------------------

"So, what are we looking for?" Lydia whispered as we stalked into the classroom, quietly making our way to the closet. Stiles easily opened it, which made me question out loud,

"That was supposed to be locked..."

"Yeah I know..." Stiles mumbled. He was definitely onto something.

"Notice anything else?" He asked both of us.

"It smells like... chemicals?" I guessed, not really sensing anything else. The smell was strong, even Lydia and Stiles could smell it. It was almost too overbearing for my nose as I scrunched it in discust.

Stiles continued to search though the chemical closet flashing his flashlight through the many bottles, and then something hit me.

"They wouldn't be able to catch the scent." I exclaimed with wide eyes, glancing at Stiles and Lydia.

Stiles then looked at the ground, showing with his flashlight the multiple blood covered staples on the ground.

Lydia and Stiles looked at it in confusion. I knew exactly what that was from. I gulped down my fear before I added

"I heard stapling earlier today... And a laugh followed after. What if..."

They both glared at me in shock.

"So he was here. Performing a very minor surgery on himself. You probably sensed that he was here. You were right," he mumbled.

"Why? Because I didn't feel good about this?" I quickly insisted.

"Yeah. And Probably because he was going to kill somebody," Stiles added. So Lydia and I weren't fully crazy... Well the Banshee part making it semi crazy.

"But who?" Lydia asked.

"That's what we've got to figure out," Stiles said. So, we moved to the main classroom to search for more evidence.

"Spread around start looking for... Anything," Stiles announced as we separated.

I went over by the cabinets and tried looking for any strange scent.

I caught Lydia walking to the chalk board, examining the numbers that were written on the board.

"Lydia what are those?" I asked, looking at the different numbers as Stiles came to join is.

"Atomic numbers." She answered simply. This is where I get stuck. Science isn't exactly my strongest point.

"Is it a formula?" Stiles asked.

"Not really. 19s Potassium, 53 is Iodine 88s Radium. But the first two make Potassium Iodine."

Lydia explained and then wrote down 'k' next to 19.

"Potassium is k?"

"From Kelium." I added, remembering the scientific term.

She then continued, writing 'i' next to 53.