24. Im Stronger Than I Look

Listen to: No Angels by Bastille ft Ella

Sam felt a hard shove on her shoulder, making her shoot her eyes open and immediately support herself up by her hands on the cold hard tile floor which she realized was a familiar floor in the Beacons Hills Echo House. She didn't want to believe it, but it was in fact the Echo House that she hoped she wouldn't wake up in.

She wished it was her old normal home back in L.A., a home that has nothing to do with the supernatural of any sort.

[FLASHBACK]

Her pig tails bounced as the school bus ran over a mysterious object, an object large enough to send the bus to skid and the bus driver to loose control of the large yellow vehicle. High pitched screaming filled the bus with panicking vibes and children sobbing uncontrollably with fear. If I weren't for the rain, the bus wouldn't have toppled over. It rarely rained in LA, so this was a surprise to everyone, especially the bus driver that barely spoke English.

The bus now lay on its side, in the middle of nowhere being that the kids were going to their 3rd grade field trip. The driver was unconscious. Kids were either unconscious, bleeding, injured, or screaming in horror. The brunette's pig tails were now not in perfect form, but all ratted up. That was the least of her worries.

She was the first one to push herself up, being the only one in the two person seat. She moaned in pain as she looked around the bus, lights flickering so she couldn't see much. The first thing that came to her mind was her father, but she had no phone to contact him.

Sam made her way out of the seats to get a better view of the inside of the bus.

What is a third grader to do in this type of situation?

Sure, she could scream and cry like the others, but an instinct kicked in. She heard a kid behind her whimper with fear, scarred from the major crash.

"Are- are you okay?"

"Hey, calm down," Malia said sternly, sick of Sam breathing in a panic.

"Where's- where's Stiles?" Sam asked, being the only thing that was the only thing on her mind. The only other thing in her mind being to get the hell out of the looney bin.

"He's in the cell right next to this one. Still passed out." Malia stated with an annoyed huff.

"Well, then we should probably wake him up before Brunski does."

It was very easy to open Stiles cell, even though it was locked Sam could slyly break the lock, which caused her to smile in return. She hurried to Stiles who was on the floor twitching, still in the trance. Malia stood close by, arms cross guarding the two while Sam was on her knees next to Stiles, trying to figure out how to wake him up.

[Flashback]

"Without her, these kids would be stranded for days," the officer told Sams father, glancing at the little girl with a smirk. Ambulances filled the area, stretches and red lights flashing.

Sam couldn't hear the rest of the conversation as she walked towards the still shaken up girl that was whimpering behind her in the bus. "Uh, thanks," she thanks. Even though they were in the same grade and class, they have never talked.

"Allison," she pointed out, holding out her hand for Sam to reach. Sam wasn't much of a hand shaker but she took it proudly.

"Sam. And no problem, all I did was scream for help and wave my arms like a lunatic," she giggled, lightening up the mood.

Allison moved a little bit after that, but little did she know, she would meet Allison her junior year of high school.

After a few minutes of shaking Stiles out of his nightmare, he woke up getting ready to scream with fear.

"Shhh" Sam calmed, trying to steady him as he jerked and kicked on the ground.

"Are you trying to get us killed?" Malia asked, looking around to see if anyone heard his scream. Sam finally got him to look at her. He grabbed her shoulders and gulped, searching her eyes frantically.

"Sam? How did you-"

"I'm stronger than I look," Sam said with a small smile, rolling her eyes with a tilt of her head while stiles looked at her with relief.

_____________________________

So short chapter. I know. There's going to be a lot of these, but I will add more on later, like I always end up doing.

This chapter was hard for me to do, and I wanted Allison to somehow be apart of her past. But Sam forgot about Allison and never noticed that she was the girl that was in the bus crash lol lol WOW.

So... SEASON FIVE HAS BEGAN AND MY TINY HEART IS EXPLODING I HAVE NO CHILL. Today is moonday. Aka the best day ever.

Comment and vote because why not

-ricki