15. Thanks Lady

I was hyperventilating on the cold hard floor of a hospital while panic surrounded me. This scene pretty much described my life in a nutshell. Usually, in a typical teenage girls life, they wouldn't be experiencing this supernatural insanity or werewolf/ psychic abilities. But, of course, it had to be me.

Why me?

I've come to the realization that I had never had the best of luck. That includes boys, school, and most of all; making friends. But I was quickly snapped out of the thought when Melissa was shaking me.

I blinked my eyes and shook my head to get in focus of her face. Everything seemed blurry at the moment, but once I took a deep breath and blinked my eyes for the last time, everything was clear again.

Scratch that. Not everything. I was honestly even more clueless than before, which I didn't even know could be possible.

"Sam I think you need to go home... Get some rest." Sheriff whispered, placing a hand on my shoulder for comfort.

"Or maybe even stay here. You are shaking-"

"I'm fine Melissa. I'll- I'll be right back," I hurriedly said so that she wouldn't force me into a hospital bed. I shakily got up, refusing to grab Melissa or Stililiskis hand for help. I need to be strong. For my friends.

I left both Melissa and papa Stilinski on the floor, looking at each other in confusion as I trudged out the door of the room.

That smell of Stiles returned. He was fighting with himself, like what Derek brought up. But why would Stiles struggle with himself? What was he trying to stop himself from doing? I then thought of the evil creature that was beside him in the vision.

Stiles was protecting us. Or at least trying to.

What if he hadn't succeeded? Considering the circumstances, it probably didn't go as he planned.

"He was trying to protect us. Stiles was trying to protect us," I breathed out once I made my way through a door that led into a tiny room full of chairs that looked like a waiting room. Scott and Derek both shot up from their seats.

"From himself," Derek announced glancing between me and a very confused Scott.

I lead them both upstairs to the roof, frantically looking around for anything that could connect to stiles and his very close "friend."

"What are we looking for?" Scott asked me as both him and Derek mirrored me, searching around for who knows what.

"I'm not exactly sure. But I know Stiles wasn't just up here with himself. He was struggling not to do something," I announced which causes them both to stop searching.

They stared at me with raised eyebrows as if I knew something that they didn't. Which I did. I actually, sadly, experienced what Stiles went through.

"Well... What are you doing staring at me? Keep looking," I nagged at them with a raised eyebrow, immediately going back to searching for what seemed like nothing.

I should've told them about what I saw. But telling them right now was the least of my worries at the moment. We needed to hurry, I felt for some odd reason that time was running out and someone was going to get hurt, thanks to the Bashee ability.

First priority: find whatever we needed to find, which was non existent at the moment.

We continued rushing around the dark looking for something, anything, any clue.

I heard a bang, which I found was Scott jumping up a random box. Derek and I stopped searching to watch him reach over the barbed wire that the box was beside. He then pushed a bag full of tools that fell to the ground.