21. What is Normal?

After the lovely group therapy session and listening in on Stiles and the serious women's lovely conversation, I felt even more unsteady about this whole plan. Even if I had to do something with it, which I must considering the thing is attached to my hip, what would be my plan once I am face to face with the thing? Especially not knowing what I am in the first place.

Not knowing what you are, in simplest terms, is not knowing what your profession will eventually be or your label in high school. On the other hand, in this bazarre situation, its literally not knowing what species I am. Its a feeling thats unbearable and unrelatable to any normal living thing.

I paced back and forth in the hallway as I waited for Stiles to step out of her office. When we finally met face to face, I had millions of questions running through my mind.

"How does she know all of this?" I demanded. I needed answers. Guessing games weren't my forte, and they were getting old really fast.

"Her name is Morrell. She worked at Beacon Hills High as the French teacher and Guidance Counselor. Why they hired someone who is involved in the supernatural, I dont know. Beacon Hills High tends to hire pretty lethal people."

"Remind me to never trust a teacher at Beacon Hills."

"Noted." Stiles looked like he wasnt there. Kind of like being on auto pilot. The dark circles under his eyes made him seem sick.

"Shit," I hissed when I saw a worker slowly turn the corner, luckily he was too distracted by his paper work to look up and see us in a place we werent supposed to be. Stiles looked behind himself at what I was fearfully looking at. Before the worker could look up, I grabbed Stiles' arm and pulled him behind a wall for cover.

The moment I touched his arm I felt pain run up my own. As soon as we were in complete cover I quickly jolted my hand away from him.

"Stiles," I whispered to get his attention from staring at the ground.

"I'm going to get you out of this. I promise."

"How?" He sounded so unsure that I could figure this out. Unsure if he could trust me, which didn't surprise me one bit. He only knew me as the new girl who randomly joined their pack and just so happens to be a hybrid.

I looked at his neck, which still held the veins that ran through his back, then back at him in determination.

"That basement. We have to check it out."

__________________________________________________

"It wont budge," Stiles complained after rattling the door handle.

"Can't you just use your super wolf strength or something?"

"If you insist that I turn into a furry freak, by all means, of course smart one," I said sarcastically, looking around for someone who might catch us.

"Doctors don't even have a key to this door," Oliver says, surprising me and Stiles.

"Only Brunski."

"It looks like we are going to have to figure out a way to trick him," I said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.
_________

OK HOW DOES THIS EVEN COUNT AS A CHAPTER.

UGHHH I CANT APOLOGIZE ENOUGH. I feel like I say this at the end of every chapter. ummm...

I just had to post something. I will try to finish this story and I guess it's kinda getting closer to the end, but after I have finally, after decades, finished this book, I'm going to start a new and better plot lined teen wolf fan fic.

So yeah. BE PREPARED.

BTW; happy 2015!!! My New Years resolution, which I usually don't follow anyways, is to be more consistent on my stories. Especially my upcoming ones. Let's hope I follow this one.