Update/preview

hey hey hey, it's been a while. actually too long honestly. I miss this story, and I've been running out of ideas.(per usual) I just wanted to know what you think about this book and whether I should make a book two??? please comment //

also, here's a quick preview to the next chapter (warning: short and sad like my social life)
___________________
"Did you hear that?" Sam whispered, furrowing her eyebrows after moments of having a full on makeout session with Stiles Stilinski, who was too phased and fixed on her to even notice the noise.

"Huh- what?" He asked, his eyes still closed and his posture still as he dazed from what just happened.

"That noise," she said in a whisper, trying to be quiet so maybe she could hear more. She remembered that Stile's doesn't exactly have that ability, so she untangled from her position next to Stiles so that she could stand up and look the direction of where the noise was coming from.

Moving out of that position made Stiles huff in aggravation. He wanted to stay in that position for another day or two, rather than see what the supposed noise was.

He ended up following Sam to a brick wall, sluggishly but still alert.

_____________

Ok so there are 24 episodes in season 3a and 3b (combined) and I'm on episode 21. IM SO CLOSE. I was trying to make the next chapter longer than the others, because, honestly I want to get this book over with and start on the second book (fourth season) because it's honestly my favorite season.

ALSO: PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BEW STORY; the kissing booth mistake. I really think you'll like it, it's an original story and freaking Ed sheeran is in it so that's should be enough persuading right? AND DYLAN O FREAKING BRIEN. IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD IF YOU CAN COMMENT & VOTE ON THAT EVEN THOUGH I'VE ONLY POSTED A WHOPPING 2 CHAPTERS. I hate myself.

I suck at self promos oops.

ILY ALL YOU ARE RAYS OF SUNSHINE. please comment and vote

-ricki