H&Q-56

38. Al-Hafiz, The Preserver

H&Q-56

1. Are you SAD or HURT because you lost something? Are you feeling down because your plans didn't work out?

Did you lose a job, someone you loved or could not go where you wanted to?

Read the following verse of the Holy Quran to understand why this happened.

“But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not” - (Surat Al-Baqarah:216)"

2. Many a times we fail to comprehend the wisdom behind Allah's plans. But we must have faith in Him and where He takes us. He is the ALL- KNOWER; He knows what we don't. Whatever He makes us go through is for our own good.

May Allah guide us towards the best in both the worlds, Ameen.

3. As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good; I was actually being redirected to something better.

You must convince your heart that whatever Allah has decreed is most appropriate and most beneficial to you.

4. I want a marriage more beautiful than my wedding.

5. Many Muslims wish to fight like the Sahabas did in the battle of Badr, but the truth is they cant even fight the battle of FAJR.

6. When life is tough, pray.

When life is great, pray.

7. The human heart is the most precious thing to God on Earth and breaking another’s heart, is of the worst things one can do in life.”

8. The goal in marriage is not to think alike, but to think together.

9. If you see Him not, know that He sees you!

10. If a non-hijabi wants to wear hijab simply for Ramadan who are you to say anything? Perhaps it may lead to it being a permanent thing.

Allah knows all!

11. Dear Muslimah! Even though a man is responsible for his gaze, you are responsible for what you give him to gaze at... So guard your modesty.

12. Lower your gaze to build a higher sense of focus. Prohibited images will distort your hearts sight and vision.

13. The women are not a garment you wear and undress however you like. They are honoured and have their rights.

14. CoverED girls are more beautiful than Cover girls, sisters just because Victoria can't keep a secret doesn't mean you have to show yours.

15. Judge me by what is in my head not what is on my head.

16. Control your tongue.

17. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Seven kinds of people will be sheltered under the shade of God on the Day of Judgment…They are: a just ruler, a young man who passed his youth in the worship and service of others for the sake of God…a man who is invited to sin…but declines, saying ‘I fear God’…one who spends his charity in secret, without making a show…and one who remembers God in solitude so that his eyes overflow.” [Riyadh-us-Salaheen:376]

18. Give back the things you have been entrusted with to the person who entrusted them to you.

19. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said “That which is lawful is clear, and that which is unlawful is also quite clear. Between these two is that which is ambiguous, which most people do not know. One who avoids the doubtful safeguards his faith and his honor.” [Riyadh-us-Salaheen:588]

20. Do not betray the one who betrays you.