H&Q-25

7. Allah is Al-Muhaymin The Protector, The Bestower of Security,  The Guardian, The Safeguarder

The One who ensures well-being. The One who extends wings of Love to cover and protect creation.
The One who is ever watchful. The One who protects and guards.
The One who offers peace and security. The One who proclaims the Truth.

H&Q-25

451. The first step is to identify the obstacles themselves. We have to be aware of them because if we cannot identify them, then we cannot remove them.

452. [Tirmidhi]

"I never say anyone smile more then Prophet Mohammed pbuh."

453. Pick the best words to speak, just as you would pick the best fruits to eat.

454. Two things define you,

Your PATIENCE when you have NOTHING and your ATTITUDE when you have EVERYTHING.

455. I cover my hair, not my brain.

456. A Muslim who cheats is not a true Muslim at all. Honesty is an essential part of a Muslims character.

457. The best thing about the worst time of your life, is that, you get to see the true colors of everyone you cared for.

458. Sometimes its better to be kind than right. We dont need an intelligent mind that speaks, but a patient heart who listens.

459. Let the wife make the husband glade to come home and let him make her sorry to see him leave!

460. When our plans dont turn out the way we want them to. Lets turn to Allah. He has the best plans for us.

461. Prophet Mohammed pbuh has said, "Allah is Kind and likes kindness in all things."

Reporter: Bibi Ayeshah

Source: Bukhari/Muslim

462. Prophet Mohammed pbuh has said, "Study Qur'an (regularly) for it will act as an intercessor

and entreat for its readers on the Day of Judgment."

Reporter: Hadhrat Abu Umamah

Source: Sahih Muslim, Vol. 2, #1757

463. Prophet Mohammed pbuh has said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself."

Reporter: Hadhrat Anas

Source: Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1: #12

464. Prophet Mohammed pbuh has said,  "Hell lies hidden behind evil

(worldly desires) and Paradise is screened behind hard labor."

Reporter: Hadhrat Abu Hurairah

Source: Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, #494

465. Prophet Mohammed pbuh has said, "The world is prison for the believers and Paradise for the disbelievers."

Reporter: Hadhrat Abu Hurairah

Source: Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #7058

467. Prophet Mohammed pbuh has said, "To Allah the dearest places are the mosques, and the most unpleasant places are markets."

Reporter: Hadthrat Abu Hurairah

Source: Muslim

468. Prophet Mohammed pbuh has said, "The entire world is full of resources, and among them the best resource is a righteous wife."

Reporter: Hadhrat Abdullah ibn Amr

Source: Sahih Muslim, Vol. 2, #3465

469. Prophet Mohammed pbuh has said, "A man's spending on his family is a deed of charity."

Reporter: Hadhrat Abu Masud al-Badri

Source: Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 5, #343

470. Prophet Mohammed pbuh has said, "Richness does not mean having a great amount of property, but richness is self-contentment."

Reporter: Hadhrat Abu Hurairah

Source: Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8: #453