H&Q-11

Stanley Lane-Poole – Table Talk of the Prophet

“He was the most faithful protector of those he protected, the sweetest and most agreeable in conversation. Those who saw him were suddenly filled with reverence; those who came near him loved him; they who described him would say, "I have never seen his like either before or after." He was of great taciturnity, but when he spoke it was with emphasis and deliberation, and no one could forget what he said...”

H&Q-11

‘Allah hummaj alnee minat-tawwabeen,  waj alnee minal mutah-tahereen’

(O Allah,  make me one of those who constantly repents to You,  and of those who purify themselves.)”

171. Before you get married, ask yourself," will i still love him/her when all she/he has got will be his/her character?"

Your spouse's character is what you wilk eventually end up with.

172. DO NOT BE CRUEL TO ANIMALS

[Sahih Bukhari, Book 56, Number 689]

The messenger of Allah pbuh has said, " A women was punished because of a cat she had imprisoned, until it died. She entered Hell fire because of it. She did not give it food or water while it was imprisoned, neither did she set it free to eat from the vermin of the earth.

173. Patience with family is love, patience with others is respect, patience with self is confidence.

174. Never think hard about the past, it may bring sorrow.

Dont think more about the future, it may bring fears.

Live this moment with a smile. Trust Allah.

175. Search for a beautiful heart not a beautiful face. Beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful. Love each other for the sake of Allah.

176. The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.

177. When you find yourself in a position to help someone, be happy because Allah is answering that persons prayer through you.

178. Dont let the love you have for your face, hair or body exceed the love you have for the One who gave you that hair, face and body.

179. [Sahih Muslim Hadith 6518]   

Narrated byAbuHurayrah

Allah's Messenger (saws) as saying:

Allah is at the back of a servant so long as the servant is at the back of his brother.  He who treads the path in search of (religious) knowledge, Allah will make that path easy, leading to Paradise for him and those persons who assemble in one of the houses of Allah (mosques), recite the Book of Allah and learn and teach the Qur'an (among themselves). There will descend upon them tranquillity, mercy will cover them, the Angels will surround them and Allah will mention them in the presence of those near Him. He who is slow-paced in doing good deeds, his (long) descent does not make him go ahead.

180. Sit with those who constantly repent, for they have the softest hearts.

181. Get close to Allah first before getting closer to anyone else.

Because Allah without a man is still Allah but a man without Allah is NOTHING.

182. [Hadith Qudsi 18]

The Prophet pbuh has said," feed the hungry, visit the sick and set free the captives."

183. There is no gain without pain, likewise there is no sleep without peace.

184. Tomorrow is never promised to anyone, but standing infront of Allah on the Day of Judgement is!

185. The EYES are USELESS when the MIND is BLIND.

186. [Holy Quran 29:41]

The example of those who take allies other than Allah are like that of the spider who takes a home. And indeed. The weakest of homes is the home of the spider. If they only knew..

187. You may feel lost and alone but Allah knows exactly where you are and He has the best plan for your life....

188. Dont stress, put your trust in Allah and everything will be blessed.

189. [Holy Quran 51:56]

Remember your purpose.

190. It is never too late to make things right.