H&Q-28

10. Allah is Al-Mutakabbir The Majestic, The Supremely Great,  The Possessor of all Rights,  The Perfection of Greatness.

The One who is supremely great. The One who is greater than all of creation.
The One who manifests greatness in all things and in all ways.
The One who has rights, privileges and attributes which others have not.

H&Q-28

511. It’s so tragic when you meet people that want to be defined by the brands they wear.

512. Islam doesn't demand the elimination of cultural diversity. It simply seeks to rid cultures of unjust and immoral practices.

513. People of dua are optimistic by definition. They know that dua and thoughts like ‘unlikely’ or ‘impossible’ don’t coexist.

514. Islam didn’t make it Haram for you to fall in love. It didn’t forbid you from wanting someone. It only guides that love so it protects you, her, your families and especially saves you from humiliation on judgment day. If you love her so much, why are you ok with letting her engage in this questionable relationship knowing full well that she will have to answer Allah just like you will. You don’t love her enough to save her from that?

515. When I say ‘as-salaamu alaykum’ and when you say ‘walaykum as-salaam’ to me, then we’ve actually made an open declaration that there is no grudge, animosity, hatred, or anxiety between us, and that we only wish peace from Allah upon each other.

516. Every relationship has tough days. Don’t let the grudge last. Be the first to try to make things right and stop waiting for an apology

517. People have no idea how true the promise of Allah is. Put your trust in Allah, and He will see you through.

518. You can’t just pretend that the things you watch, and the things you hear, and the places you go will not have an impact on your character. They will.

519. Regret is a form of punishment in itself.

520. Allah says Jannah is awesome, imagine how awesome that is when the All-Knowing is calling it awesome.

521. The moment you truly realize that everything happens by the permission of Allah, all your worries fade away.

522. O turner of Hearts, make my heart firm on your religion. Ameen

523. Its easy to fall in love.. Anyone can, only the strong can keep it halaal.

524. Sujood (prostation) is the only position where the brain is below the heart. It reduces stress. And this position is meant only for Allah.

525. When you realize that you cannot have everything you want, you have realized the nature of Dunya (world)

When you realize you can have everything you love and desire, ypu have realized the nature of Jannah (heaven).

526. Prophet Mohammed pbuh used to cook, clean and took the trash out. Your wifes aren't your maids, they are your partner. Be like Mohammed pbuh.

527. Lacking the motivation to pray? Count your blessings. Its all the motivation you'll ever need. Subhaan Allah.

528. There is no gift a parent can give their child that is better than good manners. ~ Prophet Mohammed pbuh

529. You collect things to decorate your home, better is, to collect good deeds to decorate your grave.

530. Imaam Shafi' remarked, " There is a verse in the Quran that everyone wrongdoer should be terrified of."

He was asked," Which verse is that?"

He replied," And your Lord mever forgets." [Surah Maryam 64]