H&Q-17

Edward Gibbon and Simon Ocklay  - History of the Saracen Empire, London, 1870, p. 54:
"It is not the propagation but the permanency of his religion that deserves our wonder, the same pure and perfect impression which he engraved at Mecca and Medina is preserved, after the revolutions of twelve centuries by the Indian, the African and the Turkish proselytes of the Koran...The Mohammadians have uniformly withstood the temptation of reducing the object of their faith and devotion to a level with the senses and imagination of man. 'I believe in One God and Mohammad the Apostle of God', is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol, the honors of the prophet have never transgressed the measure of human virtue, and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion."

H&Q-17

"Allahuma ajirni fe museebati wakhlifli khairan minha"

( O Allah, compensate me for my hardship and replace it with something which is better

291. Sahaba (companions of the Prophet) used to love an act because its sunnah, and we leave it because its "just" a sunnah.

292. We could save more innocent lives by taking away pens from politicians than by taking guns away from citizens.

293. [Quran 2:2]

This is the book whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are conscious of Allah.

294. Whenever we feel that every door to our life is closed, we should plead Allah because only Allah can open some other door which may lead us to satisfaction.

295. [Bukhari]

Mohammed pbuh has said, "Exchange gifts, as that will increase your love towards one another."

296. The graves are full of people who thought they would practice Islam when they become old.

Old age is not promised to anyone.

297.

Wife : Why do you treat me so nicely?

Husband : The best among you are the ones who are best towards their wife.

Wife : Subhaan Allah! Because you are never foul to me.

Husband : Nobody treats a women poorly than a disgraceful man.

Wife : Wow! You spend more time on me than other things

Husband : Marriage is 50% of deen (religion).

Wife : Really? Your easier on me too.

Husband : The women was created from a rib, try to straighten it, it will break. So its better to enjoy you inspite of this crookedness, because thats when you shine the most.

Wife : Masha Allah! Do you respond to everything with a hadith?

Husband : Well i cant now :)

298. Dear Allah, if today i lose my hope, please remind me that your plans are better than my dreams.

299. (this ones my personal favourite)

When a person realises that Allahs blessings in his or her life are too many to count, the worldly trails will seem like raindrops in the vast ocean of Allahs favor and exercising patience will become easier.

Alhamdu lillah.

300. [Muslim]

Prophet Mohammed pbuh has said, "On the day of resurrection, Allah will say " Those who have mutual love for the sake of My Glory?

Today i shall shelter them in My Shade, where there will be no shade, except Mine."

Love ur husband/wife for the sake of Allah.

301. Sabr, Allah knows what He is doing have patience (sabr).

302. Ya Allah make the day i stand before you, the most beautiful day of my life. Ameen

303. Drop down on your knees, worship and repent, you dont own this world, make sure you pay rent!

304. Imaam ash-Shafi'i

The dua made at tahajud (middle night prayer) is like an arrow which does not miss its target.

305. Umar ibn Khattab

Sometimes the people with the worst past, create the best future.

306. The last thing a three year old Syrian said before he died, " i am gonna tell God everything."

(we should all be ashamed, this really broke my heart, since when did humans become monsters?)

307. They say Sunnah ( teaching/habits of Prophet Mohammed pbuh)  doesnt fit into our society.

They dont understand us. Weren't made for society, we are made for Jannah (Paradise).

308. Islam teaches that, when someone is in need we should help them regardless of their theology, belief, etc. For even the animals have a right on us.

309. [Quran 2:257]

Allah is the protector of those who have faith.

310. "Oh Allah! If someone hates me for my happiness, i ask You that You send them happiness so that they forget mine."

Ameen