H&Q-47

29. Allah is Al-Adl The Just
Behold, God enjoins justice, and the doing of good,
and generosity towards one’s fellow-men;
and He forbids all that is shameful
and all that runs counter to reason, as well as envy;
and He exhorts you repeatedly
so that you might bear all this in mind.
An-Nahl 16:90

H&Q-47

1. When you're in pain, remember this: that He knows what He's doing with you.

2. Tears clean the eye. And the heart.

3. Allah's Apostle said, 'The example of a believer is that of a fresh tender plant; from whatever direction the wind comes, it bends it, but when the wind becomes quiet, it becomes straight again. Similarly, a believer is afflicted with calamities (but he remains patient till Allah removes his difficulties).'

{Sahih Bukhari}

4. Stop seeing life as the bad guys and the good guys. It's all from Him. So keep your feet planted. And perform well.

5. Stop being passive. Have the courage to ask for what you really need.

6. You can go wherever you want. In the end, you'll always come back to those who are really meant for you.

7. There is always something to look forward to. In pain, look forward to healing. In hardship, look forward to ease. And in separation, look forward to reunion. Allah has promised the believers all these things.

8. There's a powerful tool that allows you to distinguish between what's Real from what's just a phase.

It's: Time

9. Ya Allah, allow us to have what we love in a way You love. Ameen ya Rabbi.

10. Show them your humanness. If they love you more, keep them close. You've found a true friend.

11. Your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you.

12. Don't lose hope. There is always a way.

13. I tell you to keep going, not because it’s easy. Not because it doesn’t hurt. I tell you to keep going because there’s no other way. To stop is to die. Life is in motion. In growth. In change. Life is in seeking and in finding. Life is in redemption. Each moment is a new birth. A new chance to come back, to get it right.A new chance to make it better.

14. Speak your heart. If they don’t understand, the message was never meant for them anyway.

15. When the pain comes back, go to the One who heals all pain.

16. Keep going. You're almost there and remember, the sun is most beautiful as it's going away.

17. If you follow the doctor's orders you don't benefit the doctor. You benefit only yourself. And if he tells you not to drink poison and you decide to be a 'rebel' and drink the whole bottle, who do you hurt?

When we follow God's rules, we don't benefit Him. We benefit ourselves. And if we transgress His rules, we're the ones drinking the poison. ‪#‎reflect

18. But, what if every single stumble, every challenge, every experience in our life was only intended for one purpose: to bring us back to our origin? What if every win, every loss, every beauty, every fall, every cruelty, and every smile was only intended to unveil another barrier between us and God? Between us and where we began, and where we are desperately seeking to return?

What if everything was only about seeing Him?"

19. Don't ever sink too deeply into anything of this world

20. We can learn so much from this statement:

"Useful knowledge is that which makes you grow in the fear of Allah, increases you in awareness of your defects, deepens your knowledge of the worship of your Lord Most High, decreases your desire for this world and increases your desire for the life to come, and opens your eyes to the defects of your actions so that you guard against them."

--Imam Ghazali