H&Q-27

9. Allah is Al-Jabbaar The Compeller
The Restorer,  The Repairer,  The All-Compelling,  The Irresistible
al-Jabbâr describes the nature of the One who is the ultimate restorer of the soundness, wholeness and righteousness of all things. For a human being, any claim to such irresistible power would be false pride and arrogance, but for Allâh it is simply the truth.

H&Q-27

491. Thank those who correct you. It is through them that the Almighty chose to help you by highlighting your error.

492. We live in a strange world where the poor walk miles to get food, and the rich walk miles to digest food.

493. When people walk out of your life, perhaps the Almighty knew it was best for you & chose to protect you from unforeseen harm.

494. In a world full of turmoil, confusion and chaos, there are still some really good people. Work hard to be from amongst them.

495. No matter what hardship you may be going through, never underestimate the power of prayer with conviction.

496. "Marry someone who is deeply interested in the Deen, because that is who your children will follow."

497. Tell a lie once and all your truths become questionable.

498. Islam is knowledge based. The more you know about it the more you will love it. The less you know about it, you will dwindle.

499. When our appearance is religious we must be extra careful about how we come across, lest we give others the wrong impression of the religion.

500. Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: My example and your example is that of a person who lit the fire and insects and moths began to fall in it and he would be making efforts to take them out, and I am going to hold you back from fire, but you are slipping from my hand.

Sahih Muslim

Hadith Narrated byJabir ibn Abdullah

501. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarrelling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good….

Sunan of Abu-Dawood

502. Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "Allah Most High has allotted you your characters just as He has allotted you your provisions. Allah Most High gives worldly things to those whom He loves and those whom He does not love, but He gives religion only to those whom He loves, so he who is given religion by Allah has been loved by Him. By Him in Whose hand my soul is, a man is not a Muslim till his heart and tongue are submissive, and he is not a believer till his neighbour is safe from injurious behaviour on his part."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith

503. Sahih Bukhari

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 472:

Narrated 'Aisha (radiallaha anha):

Allah's Apostle (salallaho alaihi wasallam) in his fatal illness said, "Allah cursed the Jews and the Christians, for they built the places of worship at the graves of their prophets." And if that had not been the case, then the Prophet's (SAW) grave would have been made prominent before the people. So (the Prophet ) was afraid, or the people were afraid that his grave might be taken

as a place for worship.

504. Sahih Bukhari

Volume 7, Book 70, Number 544:

Narrated 'Aisha (radiallaha anha):

Allah's Apostle (salallaho alaihi wasallam) said, "No calamity befalls a Muslim

but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it were the

prick he receives from a thorn."

505. Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "Do you know the thing which most commonly brings people into Paradise? It is fear of Allah and good character. Do you know what most commonly brings people into Hell? It is the two hollow things: the mouth and the private parts."…..(Al-Tirmidhi Hadith)

506. Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: A servant says: My wealth, my wealth, but out of his wealth three things are only his: whatever he eats and makes use of, or by means of which he dresses himself and it wears out or he gives as charity, and this is what he stored for himself (as a reward for the Hereafter), and what is beyond this (it is of no use to you) because you are to depart and leave it for other people…..(Sahih Muslim Hadith)

507. When we suffer a loss, it’s the Almighty’s way of drawing us closer to Him

yet we sometimes turn away from Him

and lose much more.

508. We may not be able to enter Paradise because of the deeds we’ve done, but by the Will of Allah, we may be able to enter Paradise by the deeds that were done by those whom we encouraged to do good deeds.

509. Serving one’s parents in old age is as good as opening the doors of Paradise for oneself, so don’t miss out.

510. [Tirmidhi]

The Prophet of Allah (peace be upon him) was shown a heavenly visitant (in a dream) and it was said to him: Let your eyes sleep and your ears hear and your heart perceive. He (the Prophet) said: My eyes slept, my ears heard and my heart perceived. He (the Prophet) said: It was said to me: The master built a house, arranged feast and sent someone to issue invitations. He who responded to the host entered the house, ate the feast and the master was well-pleased with him. He who did not respond to the host neither entered the house nor ate the feast and the master was annoyed with him. He explained: Allah is the Master; Muhammad is one who extends invitation; the house is al-Islam and the feast is Paradise.