H&Q-41

23. Allah is Ar-Rafi The Exalter
High above all orders of being is He, in almightiness enthroned.
By His Own will does He bestow inspiration
upon whomever He wills of His servants,
so as to warn all human beings of the coming of the day
when they shall meet Him —
the Day when they shall come forth from death,
with nothing of themselves hidden from God.
[Ghafir 40:15-16]

H&Q-41

1. You know you are pleasing Allah when the happiness of your wife and family is more important to you than public perception and what others think.

2.  "Whose friendship does not benefit you, let his enmity not sadden you."

3. Most of the signs of the Day of Reckoning are being witnessed throughout the world, yet we're lost in this dunya (world).

4. One of the amazing qualities of the Prophet pbuh is that he never made anyone feel insignificant.

5. "No grave has a sign saying, 'Reserved for Senior Citizens". So be ready, no matter how old you are."

6. Do not revile fever, for it removes sins as fire removes the dross (impurities) of iron. (Tirmidhi) - There is purification even in illness. SubhanAllah.

7. “Indeed, I am Allah. There is nothing worthy of worship except Me, so worship Me and establish the Salah for My remembrance.” (Quran 20:14)

8. Death is not the biggest disaster in life. The biggest disaster in life is when our fear of Allah dies when we are still alive.

9.  When you only try to please others, they will draw out all of your flaws into the light. When you only try to please Allah, He will cover and forgive your flaws and raise you to new heights.

10. Time is a great healer. But that doesn't mean you will forget all the pain. Calamities make you stronger - as long as you turn back to Allah.

11. May we feel the love of Allah to the fullest extent and know the depth and richness of His love for us today and always. Ameen summa Ameen

12.  The Quran is your companion in seclusion, your guide in times of deception, and your solace in times of agony.

13. Remembrance of Allah is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart.

14. No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what Allah has prepared for those who love Him.

15. Allah will never disappoint the sincere caller. Even when you think He hasn't answered you, He plans in your favor.

16. The Real Muslim is Honest.

17. Forgive, for it brings nothing  but betterment for you.

18. The best thing you can do for your parents is asking Allah to forgive them.

19. Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveler. ~ Prophet Muhammad pbuh

20. Say: Indeed the only guidance is Allah’s guidance.

(Quran 6:71)‬