H&Q-40

22. Allah is Al-Khafid The Abaser The Unfolder,  The Expander,  The Releaser
The One who makes the way wide and open. The One who stretches out a helping hand to mankind. The One whose open hand releases joy, comfort and abundance.

H&Q-40

1. As Muslims we should be known not just for what we stand against, but more importantly, what we stand for.

2. Our Lord pour upon us patience, and let us die as Muslims. Ameen.

3. If we are to improve and grow in knowledge and wisdom, we must be able to accept criticism, correction and advice from others.

4. The essence of the Qur'anic message is that of "good character": Good character regarding God, regarding ourselves and our fellow human beings, and regarding the world in which we live. When the Prophet pbuh's wife, Aa'ishah was asked about the Prophet’s (peace be upon him) character, she replied, “His character was that of the Qur’an.” (Saheeh Muslim, Book 4, Hadith 1623)

5. Clothing ourselves with garments of excellent character is far more beneficial than clothing ourselves with expensive designer labels.

6. Why is it that we're often willing to stop sinning for the people in our lives, but unwilling to do so for ALLAH? May Allah help us to correct our intentions. Ameen

7. You are the author of the book that you will receive on the day of Judgment either in your right or left hand. #Book of deeds

8. May Allah make us among the Believers on that Day, who will receive the book, in the right hand and believe in the Oneness of Allah. Ameen.

9. May Allah give us the ability to control our desires and to have patience. Ameen

10. We are looking for a spouse with certain qualities but have we developed the qualities that such a spouse would be looking for?

11. A smile is a spiritual perfume you can spray on others, everyone near you benefits. And you get the reward of charity for it.

12. Calling her princess isn't the same as treating her like one.

13. The saying love is blind can only be true in case of mothers. Because they started to love us way before seeing our tiny faces.

14. Indeed when a person faces calamities with patience [but] without hoping for a reward from Allah, the calamity will become an expiation for his sins. And if he shows patience along with hoping for a reward [from Allah], then along with being an expiation for his sins it becomes a "good recompense and reward". And the meaning of hoping for Allah’s reward [al-Ihtisaab] is that a person believes that he will soon be rewarded for the patience [he is showing], so he makes good his thoughts about Allah and thus Allah, the Mighty and Majestic, will give him [a reward] according to what he thought of Him.~Shaikh Ibn Uthaimeen

15. Be the person you want your child to be.

Treat your wife how you want your daughter to be treated.

16. Allah puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him.

"Surely With Hardship Comes Ease."

17. The situation in Central Africa is very real. With each day that passes, it is becoming more and more disturbing. Muslims are being targeted, butchered and massacred. Many have fled. Yet, there has been little coverage over the media.

O'Allah, safeguard the Muslims and save them from the Oppression. Ameen.

Please remember them in your prayers.

18. Every day is a ‘Valentine’s Day’ for a righteous married couple. Their love is genuine based on the love of Allah.

19. The closer you are to Allah, the closer you get to each other.

20. The Prophet pbuh died in the lap of his wife bibi Ayesha. The purest love story. Dont buy into pagan rituals and commercial industry to 'prove' love.