H&Q-21

3. Allah is Al Malik,
The King, The Ruler
The One who is king of all beings. The One who is the owner and ruler of this world.
The One who has supreme authority, and who is relied upon by everyone.
The One who has all ruling power over all beings, and is ruled by none.

H&Q-21

371. Fajr salah is your first round against satan. Either you knock him out or he puts you to sleep.

372. Six easy ways to earn reward even after death.

i) Participate in building a mosque. Muslims pray, you earn.

ii) Donate a wheelchair to a hospital. Patients use, you earn.

iii) Give a copy of Quran to someone. People read, you earn.

iv) Place a water cooler in a public place. People drink, you earn.

v) Plant a tree. People or animals use it for food or shade, you earn.

vi) And the easiest of all is to share a hadith or Islamic knowledge with someone. They do and or spread, and you earn.

373. Quran is one of the few books on earth, whose author is not human but the creator of this universe.

374. Ya Allah make us help everyone who asks us for help, because we know that everytime we refuse helping anyone we're loosing a chance to gain your mercy.

375. The best of friend is he, who makes you forget the Dunya (worldly life) and reminds you of the Akhira (after life).

376. Your entrance into Jannah (Paradise) is the result of the relationship you had with Allah in Dunya (worldly life).

If you cannot enjoy your relationship with Allah right now, how can you enjoy it in Jannah someday?

377. [Holy Quran]

And whoever does a wrong or wrongs himself but then seeks forgiveness from Allah, he will find Allah forgiving and merciful.

378. For 13 centuries Muslims woke up for fajr salah without alarm clocks.

We've got gadgets, they had emaan (faith).

379. Allah heard you, just be patient.

380. Christian women in Hijab- Devoted

Muslim women in Hijab- Oppressed

Why the double standard?

381. "But where is your mother?" the imam asked the little boy. " She is standing infront of the masjid (mosque) door," he replied, " she is a non muslim."

The imam went to her, to ask her why she, a non muslim women, wants her little child to study in Islamic school.

She simply answered, " My neighbor is a Muslim women. Everytime she takes her children to the school, they kiss her hand before going. They treat her like a queen. Her family is always happy. Please teach my child in your school so that he treats me as Muslim children treat their parents."

(Islam teaches us to look after our parents in their old age, and NOT to send them to an old age home)

382. [Hadith - Bukhari (#91) and Muslim]

Abu Salmah related that Abu Hurayrah  said, "The Prophet of Allah pbuh kissed Hasan ibn 'Ali (his grandson) while Aqra' ibn Habis was sitting nearby. Aqra' said, 'I have ten children and have never kissed one of them.' The Prophet pbuh looked at him and said, 'Those who show no mercy will be shown no mercy.'

383. [Hadith - Dawud]

Narrated An-Nu'man ibn Bashir

I heard An-Nu'man bin Bashir on the pulpit saying, "My father gave me a gift but 'Amra bint Rawaha (my mother) said that she would not agree to it unless he made Allah's Apostle pbuh as a witness to it. So, my father went to Allah's Apostle pbuh and said, 'I have given a gift to my son from 'Amra bint Rawaha, but she ordered me to make you as a witness to it, O Allah's Apostle pbuh!' Allah's Apostle pbuh asked, 'Have you given (the like of it) to everyone of your sons?' He replied in the negative. Allah's Apostle said, 'Be afraid of Allah, and be just to your children.' My father then returned and took back his gift."

384. [Qur'an - Al-Isra 17:23-24]

And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him.  And that you be dutiful to your parents.  If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour.

And lower unto them the wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say: "My Lord!  Bestow on them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was young."

385. [Hadith - Tirmidhi]

Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab,

Allah's Messenger pbuh taught him to say, "O Allah, make my inner nature better than my outer, and make my outer nature good. O Allah, I ask Thee to give me some of the abundance thou givest to men, in family, property and children, which neither strays nor leads astray."

Ameen

386. A women is not a commodity or toy of amusement but a real partner to man who has rights of her own and deserves utmost respect.

387. And fear a day when you will be returned to Allah.

388. Verily, Allah does not look at your appearance and wealth, but He looks at your hearts and your actions.

389. Dont change so that people will like you. Change so that Allah will love you.

390. [Sahih Bukhari and Muslim]

Prophet Muhammad pbuh has said, that Allah the most High said," I have prepared for my righteous slaves what no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no heart can ever imagine."