H&Q-20

1. Allah is Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim - the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, The Compassionate.
"the One Who grants mercy beyond which there is no other mercy at all and the like of which does not at all exist."

H&Q-20

351. [Holy Quran]

Indeed what is to come will be better for you than what has gone by.

352. Sunnah is, being kind to your neighbor.

(Sunnah means, what Prophet Mohammed taught and did himself)

353. Dr. Bilal Philips

We have to be righteous NOW, we can't plan to be righteous later, because no one knows whats next.

354. Have you ever seen a blind man stare at girls?

Have you ever seen a deaf man listening to music?

Have you ever seen a mute man who curses, lies and backbites?

You disobey Allah while useing his favors!

Allah hu Akbar

355. Ya Allah help us with everything in this world, as without you, we are capable of nothing.

356. She (the wife of Pharaoh) decided to change while he ( son if Nuh) refused to do so.

Pharaoh the worst tyrant was her husband while he had Noah as his father. She ended up in the highest levels of Paradise while he ended up in Hell.

Dont use the circumstances as a justification! With Allahs will you can change your destiny if you want and Allah will help you.

357. You cant be good enough for everybody. Just be good for Allahs sake and that will always be enough.

358. No matter how rich you are, you cannot bribe the Angel of Death.

359. Connecting to Quran means, connecting to Allah. It'll help refresh our souls.

Let it be a means to heal your heart of stress and worries.

360. Worries end, when Salah begins.

361. The Quran is the only book where the author is in love with the reader.

362. A German Muslim Scholars answer.

He was asked about terrorism and Islam.

He said,

"Who started the 1st world war? Muslims?

Who started the 2nd world war? Muslims?

Who killed 20 million of Aborigines in Australia? Muslims?

Who send the nuclear bomb to Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Muslims?

Who killed about 100 million Indians in North America? Muslims?

Who killed about 50 million Indians in South America? Muslims?

Who took 180 million African people as slave, of whom 88% died and were thrown in Atlantic Ocean? Muslims?

No, they weren't Muslims! First you have to define terrorism properly. If a non muslim does something bad, its is a crime. But if a Muslim does the same act, he is a terrorist.

First remove the double standards, then come to the point."

363. If light is in your heart, you'll find your way home.

364. Subhaan Allah, the things that happen when you put your trust in Allah completely.

365. When i wear my Hijab, i wear it for Allah and if i marry a man, it was never about him. So please dont get it confused.

366. [Holy Quran 2:286]

Allah does not force anyone to do beyond their capacity. Everyone will get the reward he earns and will be responsible for the evil he does.

367. [Sahih Bukhari]

The reward of actions depend on intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended.

368. Keep your good deeds between you and Allah. People aren't going to provide you with Jannah (Paradise) only He can.

369. Lets take a moment to say 'Alhmadu lillah' for everything we have.

Alhamdu lillah he rabbil a'laameen

370. [Holy Quran 6:162]

Say," My prayer, my offering, my life and my death are for Allah, the Lord of all the worlds."