Part1_Those Chocolate brown eyes

"Daniel I will choose next movie....!" Tyler warned Daniel who was enjoying thrilling end of one action movie.

"Tyler stop crying like girls. We always watch your boring type movies. This time we will choose the whole package. What you say viks....!" Daniel asked a girl sitting beside him at smooth leather sofa. She glared back at Daniel. His legs looking more toned and really long wearing a tight black jeans. White shirt hugged his muscled body making him a handsome human specimen.

"How many times I told you Daniel it's Victoria not viks. I hate your all silly type nick names...!" She snapped at Daniel, earning a mischievous smirk from him. Shooting a curt stare his way she turned her eyes straight ahead.

"You know viks beautiful girls look more hot when they are pissed off...!" Daniel left no space to annoy already angry Victoria. No doubt she was an art of beauty. Blond hairs, ice blue eyed beauty with petite physique and an arresting bright smile.

"Daniel just shut up....! How many times I need to tell you that don't try to messed up with my sis...!" Tyler threw cushion at Daniel who caught it and placed in his lap. Tyler got busy in his mobile while Daniel was looking at Victoria sitting next to him.

She was looking up at one closed door with hopeful eyes.

"Hey princes...! What are you looking for...?" Daniel asked leaning closer to Victoria. Her breath hitched slightly at his nearness. She shook her head negatively while pushing herself little more in corner of sofa. He chuckled lightly before sitting straight and giving her back her breathing space.

"He won't come. He is sleeping already...!" Looking straight Daniel almost whispered lowly. She looked up all shocked and then furrowed her brows together in annoyance. As he looked back towards her, his eyes were the shade of a fierce hazel storm. This guy was no doubt every girl's dream. A guy straight out of a model's magazine.

He looked through her stunned gaze for a few seconds before his lips twitched into smirk. Reality stirs her back.

"First of all I...I'm not waiting for him and second thing mind your own business....!" She said looking straight in his deep eyes. He nodded as an arrogant smirk appeared at his face. Leaning really close, once again stole her breath literally.

"yeah I know...!" He said laying back, keeping his head in her lap. She closed her eyes tightly as her sharp jawline clenched with anger. Pushing his head away she got up to catch fresh air in garden. Listening his chuckle she fisted handle of door tightly but without looking back, she left a confused Tyler and a smirking Daniel in living room.

"Now what you did with her...!" Tyler asked with totally frustrated looks. Daniel shrugged his shoulders pretending all innocent.

"Day by day you both getting more childish...!" Tyler said before shifting his eyes back at his mobile.

——————

"My baby, I don't want to lose my baby. Promise me you will protect my baby....!"

"Now you gonna be mum. Just think at one hand you crying and at other hand my junior baby crying what I will do. How I will handle two cry babies....!"

"trust me it will be beautiful night of our life. Just trust me."

"So now I'm cry baby. Abhi mera baby aya b ni aur aap Ko pehly sy hi fikar ho rahi hey hamaari.
Don't worry neither I will disturb you nor my baby. OK...!"