Part23_peaceful storm

Warning:

Guys I'm warning you all in advance, this part have entirely mature stuff.  If you are not comfortable then skip it. Otherwise don't say harsh words because mature stuff is most tough thing to write because there is very thin line between vulgarity and passion. One more update and then epilogue. This story going to end. Once again thanks for the people who voted for my story in fan fiction award. 

            ------------------

She was still in her complete cognizance, when tight grip of lacy fabric around her soft breasts got loosened. He released the clasp of her lacy bra, but his chest pressing gently against hers, preventing that last piece from falling down into his lap.

Her eyes wide opened with his sudden action. She was looking into his eyes, her cheeks burnt from the severity of his gaze. Her both hands were at his shoulders, fisting his shirt tightly.

“Manik please lets go to the bed...!” she said, feeling his firm, hot body underneath her. Just simply looking at him, was doing something to her insides.

“Why, isn’t it good here...?” he said, his voice low, deep and husky. It made her toes curl just imagining his offer. His hands on her naked back wandering down, towards her hips. His fingers skimmed the skin at the edge of her panties. His teasing touch at her body, sending tingles to the places, she couldn’t ignore them. She tried to press her legs together but his heavy muscular thigs between hers, made that quite impossible.

She can feel his amused smirk, without looking up at his face. He tried to pull himself away so that he could get ride of last piece hanging between their pressed bodies. Nandni encircled her arms around his neck and pulled him into tight hug. By just imagining the things he was planning to do, made her skin heated up.

“Please manik lets go to the bed...!” she whispered lowly. He was suggesting playful things, they never done before. Only if he knew, what type of girl was she. He didn't know how awkward might be for her while stripping on the couch. He tried to break the hug but her arms refused to let him move. Then realisation came crushing down at his confused thoughts. Taking an excited sigh he smiled fully.

“Ok. I'm really gonna love it....!” he chuckled, while getting up from couch with nandni in his arms. She gave him demented looks but mischievous and dangerous expressions were telling her an other story. He placed her at bed. His smirk got more sexy while looking at her hands holding her bra over her chest.

“I was sure, making love to my girl would be fun but I never knew it, your this demure side will make it more exciting....!” he said, opening buttons of his shirt one by one. Her features turning crimson red while observing his tight muscled body. She felt blood rushing through her veins as he removed belt of his pants and pulled the zip down. His eyes raised up to meet hers while he was just in his boxers now. His dark brown eyes were gazing down at her with tenderness and playfulness. She closed her eyes when her stare stopped at his hard glory. She waited for what could occur next.

He went and switched off the lights, and a dim blue colour light was giving cool but intense look to the room. The light breeze from the sea, coming through open curtains. He went and even closing the windows and curtains he dropped the temperature of Air Conditioner more down. Coldness in the room was raising goose bumps at her whole body. She sat and pulled sheet over her half necked body. Everything was perfect for the night and he was ready to burn it completely. She couldn’t help her pounding heart when he came back towards her.